All-Mother 👩🏼

Start from the beginning

I was stunned, turn to ask Juliet's eyes were dull, lifeless. "(Y/N) are you alright? (Y/N)? (Y/N)?!"

She blackout grab her before she hit the ground. "We have to get here to the castle!" Mahiru said.

"Hello, is everything okay?" Heard an older man ask.

"Our friend just clasp, can you take us to the castle?" Mahiru replied.

"Oh, dear Greed doesn't look good. Quickly in the carriage now."

I got up held Juliet in my arm went inside. If only I had my powers I could have flown her there.

"I'll go let All-Mother known." Trixie flew off.

~~~~

By the time we got there, a few people were waiting. I rush out with Juliet in my arms.

"Sloth take Greed to her room. We'll let her rest." A woman approaches us.

"It's okay I'll watch over her for you

"It's okay I'll watch over her for you." I carefully hand her over to Sloth. Watch him walk away with her.

"Now you four follow me."

"What's wrong with (Y/N)? Is she going to be okay? And who are you?" I asked.

"Greed will be fine, she's still heartbroken about Kamina. And hearing that Jayden is dead, would have added to it. She just needs some rest. I'm the All-Mother, now please follow."

"Come on Hyde, quicker we talk to All-Mother the quicker you can see (Y/N)," Mahiru said.

I just want to be with Juliet.

~~~~

- All-Mother sits in the middle -

Pair of double doors open to reveal marble floor throne room. All-Mother stop, "Charity and Trixie you can go, this conversation is between Servamps and their Eves."

"Yes, All-Mother." The girls said in unison and left.

As we entered the room the doors closed behind us. She took her spot at the top of the stairs.

"I do believe a thank you is in order. You all had a part in saving Greed earlier this week. But I do not approve of murder!"

"What do you mean? We haven't killed anyone?" Mahiru asks, there's no way she knows I did it.

"No not you or your Servamp. I'm talking about Servamp of Greed. Yes, The One and Only I'm quite aware of your doing last night. And so is my husband." Her face turns to that of wrath, and venom laced her voice.

"I did what I had to do was to keep (Y/N) safe!" I swear no one going to hurt her again!

"My husband had a handle on things, you didn't need to get involved and kill him."

"Handle?! Letting him out of jail counts as handling things?! He tried to kill her!"

"I'm aware... I'm aware that he tried to kill her... Twice since his release..." Defeat replace wrath that was once on her face.

"Zara told me Jayden had visited Greed earlier this month. If it wasn't for you, I believe she would have died. My husband had set up to kill Jayden in a few days. Just you beat him to it, I don't approve of murder. But I know Jayden wouldn't of stop trying till he killed her. I will not thank you for killing him. Thank you for saving Greed on both occasions." I acknowledge what she said, hopefully, I get see Juliet now.

"Is that all?" Kuro asked.

"Not yet, before you leave I want to explain why Jayden was after Greed. Mahiru I believe you are aware of the situation?"

He nodded, "three years ago Greed and her friend Kamina were out enjoying the day in Tokyo. The pair were close, not quite a boyfriend and girlfriend. If he was still alive I believe they would have been. They were on their way back here when Jayden had grab Greed pulled her into the alley. Kamina went in to save her, in the struggle he was stab in the heart. Bleeding out and dying in the alley..."

As I looked up, saw her eyes glasses over. "He was your son, wasn't he?"

She nodded, "yes he is. Greed has lived in fear of Jayden ever since. Today was the first time I saw a genuine smile on her face. As she raced around the town with Charity behind her. Lust mention how smitten she was with you in the gym." I could feel my face heat up. "Haha, certainly a Servamp has had many beautiful women fond over him." She chuckles, "I'll let you go, Licht, I believe this is yours." His backpack was returned.

"Ohhhh..." We all heard Charity cry, Angel-chan started blushing.

"Mahiru?"

"Yes, All-Mother?" Mahiru answered.

"Trixie is a lovely but odd girl. Do be patient with her. Sleepy Ash Kijo is quite the looker when she's live."

All three of them were blushing, they bowed and made their way out.

I go to join them, hoping to see my Juliet. "Not you The One and Only, I still wish to talk to you."

The door closed, silence filled the room. "You won't find your Princess here."

I go to say something she raises her hand. "You know who I mean, Princess Ophelia. This may be the 1700s but this is no time travel. This world is my creation, the only people from the past are Witches. Ophelia is gone..."

I turn away, "is that all? Cause I would like to go see my Juliet."

"The One and Only this relationship you have with Greed will only end in tragedy." I made way to the doors, "also that tea will never work. You can never get your djinn, powers back." I slammed the door shut.

"Someone angry ~" I glared at Trixie, she didn't seem fazed at all.

"Where's (Y/N)'s room?" I turn my gaze to Charity, in turn, Angel-chan try's to stare me down.

"S-she's in t-the w-west w-wing, second d-door on t-the l-left." She pointed me in the direction. I left without a word.

~~~~

I found Juliet's room, it was a bit hard to miss. She had mark of Greed on her door, black with gold sparkles all over it. I knock on the door, Sloth answered it.

"Good you're here, she's starting to stir. Good luck." He left and I entered her room.