Your Performance 🎙

"So tell us about what just happen?" Crantz asks as Gill pulled out.

"Well, I had a large group of friends growing up. There was 14 of us, 7 guys 7 girls. I don't even remember how it came up, but we named each other after the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues. And I got Greed, which our nicknames still carry on till today. Growing up the virtues wore white and their colour and sins wore black and their colour."

"And your colour is gold I'm guessing." Lawless continues to wear his devilish smirk.

"Y-yes it is." You played with the sequences on your dress.

"That explains why your Mum called you Greedy."

"Haha, yes she likes doing that." You looked out the window. Your Mum like to embarrass you.

"Like the shitty hedgehog!" You missed what Licht said, but brushed it off.

It wasn't long before you got to the restaurant, Gill pulled over.

"My Love?" Lawless help out once again, making you blush. You've never been treated like this before. You weren't complaining, maybe this is what it's like to have a boyfriend.

The four of you walked in and were greeted by your friend's father. "Well hello, little Greed! I hear you're motivating my son again. Hahaha."

"If it's working then yes I am."

"He's found you a table, but..." You never did like his but's always meant you would have to perform.

"But what?"

"One of our performers didn't show tonight and -" That you cut him off.

"And you want me to fill in that spot for you, yes?"

"Right on the money. And no you're not getting paid."

You look back to Lawless, you were on a date. And didn't want to be rude to him or your friend's father. They did manage to get you a table at the last second. Lawless steps up beside you. "I would love to see you perform. As they say, the show must go on."

You giggled, "okay what time do I go on?"

"Good, good! You have enough time to have dinner. Would you mind doing my favourite?"

"Sure, it is one year anniversary after all."

"Excellent, I'll show you to your table." He leads you to a very crowd dining area. To a table front and centre of the stage, you'll be performing on.

You had order dinner, and the waiter brought out drinks for you all. You all talked, mainly about Licht and his music. Where he grew up, and how he started out. You really wanted to know more about Lawless. He didn't really say much about himself. Before you had the chance to say anything, dinner came out.

You finished dinner and it was time for you to go on stage. You look around, notice how many people were there. You swallow the lump in your throat as you started to get the nervous.

"What's wrong?" Crantz ask.

"Well, this will be the first time I've sung in front of so many people." Started play with the end of your dress. Lawless took your hand in his.

"You'll do fine my love. Just relax pretend that they're not there." You gave me a nervous smile.

"I'll try." You excuse yourself, as you got up.

- Hyde -

I watch my Juliet make her way to the stage.

"She's a polite young lady," Crantz commented.