Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1

Începe de la început

"You came here because you need our help. This is what my help looks like." "Oliver, I just saved you guys from whatever the hell Flock of Seagulls was about to do." Barry said and I cleared my throat "Well..." "The least you can do is-" Barry interrupted me and I sighed "Barry, none of us have superpowers. You brought Kendra into our world without knowing who she is or what this dude that is after her is looking for. You made all of us unsafe. So maybe you ask the questions." Oliver said and Felicity stopped him "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're all friends here, right? Why don't we go back to our place and have some drinks, and we can talk?"Felicity announced and I smiled "Yeah, that sounds amazing, oh uh where's my best friend?" I asked and Oliver sighed "Uh, Millie left Starling City to go to Gotham." He said and I frowned.

I sat on the couch next to Kendra, Cisco and Thea were having a conversation about her name and I just thought about Millie. "I think you could use this." I heard and I turned my head to see Oliver and he handed me a glass of bourbon and I smiled "Thanks." "So, How have you been with everything?" Oliver asked and I sighed "I've felt better. With Earth-2 Harrison Wells, I have a chance to get to know a version of my father. He may not be my actual father but it wouldn't hurt to try." I told him and he smiled "I would like to propose a toast. I wish it wasn't just the dark times bringing us together." Oliver announced and everyone turned to us then Barry came running over taking Olivers speech. "But it is friends like you that make those dark times worth having." Barry said and we all chuckled "What a guy. Steals my drinks, steals my words." "Hey at least he didn't steel your girl." I smirked and Oliver, Felicity, and Barry frowned at me.

"As I was saying, it's good to see everyone." Oliver said and I nodded "Yes." "Cheers." Everyone said and I took a sip of my bourbon. I sighed and looked out the window then frowned at what I saw "Look!" Thea and I yelled and the guy guy who tried to kill Kendra came crashing through the window. "I will always find you, Chay-Ara." He said and Oliver, Thea, and I pointed our bows at him "Don't move." Oliver said and he smirked "Then how will I kill you all?" He told us and Oliver and I shot arrows at him but he caught them all.

Oliver fought him but then the guy threw a arrow at me but Barry caught it before it stabbed me in the heart. "Yeah, I can do that too." Barry said and I sighed in relief "Mia, arrows now." Oliver told me and I threw him some and he shot an arrow but Thea shot him one last time "Thea, no!" Oliver yelled and the guy got knocked back then flew off the balcony. "What did you do?" "I ended it." Thea growled and I frowned then Oliver looked to Barry "This is why we ask questions." "Wait. W-where did he go?" Barry asked and I frowned "What do you mean?" I asked and I looked down to the ground to see he wasn't there.

We all went to the base and I sighed "Okay. Thanks. All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on whoever that is." Oliver said and I nodded "I know where we can get some info." Barry said and Cisco looked to us then to Kendra. "Kendra, I have powers. I get these vibes from people. They're visions of meta-humans, and I had one of you." he told her and everyone frowned. "So, A, you're saying you're a meta-human, and, B, she's a meta-human?" Felicity asked and Cisco shrugged "I don't know. In these visions, you could fly. It was like you were a bird of some sort." "A bird?" Kendra asked and Cisco nodded "What else did you see?" "That's it just you with wings." Cisco said and Felicity groaned "Oh, I did not see that one coming." she said and the lights went out and I frowned.