Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1

Start from the beginning

I tracked Oliver to a A.R.G.U.S facility and I managed to get there in time, Darhk was trying to kill Oliver but I used a wave of my energy to push him away and Barry ran all of them out of the building. "See ya." I muttered to him and transported out of the building. "It's The Flash. Did I know we knew The Flash? We know The Flash. Okay - I didn't know we knew The Flash." Thea said and I chuckled "Nice to see ya too, T." I smiled and Thea pulled me into a hug. "Thank you. But I don't think you ran all the way here to protect us." "No, not to protect you. I need to protect a friend." Barry told Oliver and he nodded.

"Wow. Nice new digs. Also, I just noticed, no sleeves. Don't you get cold?" Barry asked Oliver and he frowned "I spent the better part of five years on an island in the North China Sea. I don't get cold, Barry." He said and I chuckled "Your a penguin!" I muttered and he frowned at me and Felicity came over to us. "Barry, it's so good to see you." "Good to see you, Felicity." He smiled and she hit Barry's arm. "How come you didn't tell me Zoom broke your back?" "I..." Barry tried to tell her something but she pulled him back in for another hug "Oh, I'm so glad you're okay." Felicity said and Barry's widened "So this is what it's like dating her?" "More bruises from her than from Deathstroke." Oliver said and I laughed but cleared my throat when I saw that he was serious.

"Okay, S.T.A.R. Labs is impressive, but this is-"

"This is completely wrong! Did you guys even look at the specs I sent over? This is a tragedy. I'm mourning for the death of engineering. Copper wiring to handle the processing speed from the Palmer Satellite, or else your system is gonna overload." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but that hasn't happened. I mean, it hasn't happened since last week. I mean, it didn't- It happened yesterday. Hi- I'm Felicity." Felicity said introducing herself to Kendra and I smiled "I'm Kendra Saunders. I'm Cisco's" "She's, uh, my, uh, new, beautiful friend who kisses me occasionally." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes. "Right. Um, I'm Thea. This is John Diggle and my brother." "Oliver Queen. Yeah, I know." Kendra said and I smirked "Hi." "Wow. Okay, first to meet The Flash and now the Green Arrow. Do you have any other surprises for me?" Kendra asked and Cisco chuckled. "Please, no more surprises." "Barry said that you need our help. Somebody very dangerous is after you." Oliver asked and I sighed "Yeah, and we have no idea why." Kendra said and Oliver frowned. "What does this guy even look like?" "Hold on. Okay, this is him." Barry said sketching the guy and I smirked "Yeah, see, that's something I would never think of." Diggle said and I chuckled "Hey, kind of rocking that Dothraki look, hot. Let's see if facial recognition can find a match." Felicity said and looked through the computer then showed us a picture and I looked at it.

"This picture's from 1975." I muttered and Barry frowned "Which would make him about 80 years old." He said and Oliver nodded. "Okay, what else can you tell us?" "He said we've known each other for ages, but I've never met the man before." Kendra said and Oliver sighed. "There has to be some kind of connection." Oliver said and Kendra shrugged "Not one I can think of. I just moved to Central City six months ago." She said and he frowned "Why'd you move there?" "I just felt drawn to the city, I guess." Kendra said and I frowned. "Kendra, there is a reason this guy's after you. Think." "Look, man, we just came out here to hide out for a bit until we figure things out, so you can just take it down" Cisco said and Oliver turned to him.