Traitor Amongst Us

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters also grammar is not the best

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyorinmaru or HM for short / Suzumebachi or SB for short

BOLD UNDERLINE - KURAMA

In Konoha, there was a man yelling at the top of his lungs at a white-haired teenager, while others looked at him in fear or awe. The boy didn't care at all what the people thought about him all he cared about was how much fun it was just destroying the mans hard work. The boy had a mischievous smile on his face and while he walked he let out an evil laugh you hear from cartoon villains. "Now that was fun" said the boy out loud for all to hear. "I might just do that again to anyone who pisses me off" he spoke with a chilling smile looking at other shop keepers causing them to scurry away in fright. He let out a sigh that looked like frost leaving his lips. " Might as well train before heading home" said the boy.

Several hours later we see the same white-haired boy making his way home after some grueling training he went through with his masters. The boy stopped in his tracks and started to shake crouching down hugging his knees. "I could have seriously died today if I didn't do it" he said in a shaky voice remembering the training session with his masters.

FLASHBACK

???: "All you have to do is get the swords in the middle of the field and training is over" said a stoic man with blue hair and eyes.

???: "Yeah you got this I believe in you" said a short woman who was way too energetic for this crap.

Boy: "Are you sure that is all I have to do?" he asked cocking an eyebrow

Man & Women: "Yes, we're sure that's all you have to do" they said in unison. The boy just looked at them with analyzing eyes before a small smile forms on his lips.

Boy: "Ok, so guess it's time to use my secret technique" he said with a smirk. Making both the Man and Woman look at him with confused faces. The boy stretched his arm out in front of him wagging his finger. "I know what your both thinking right now, what secret technique we taught him all he knows" the boy said with confidence. 'What secret technique we taught him all he knows' thought the Man and Women. Then shock crept on their faces realizing he read their minds, but the boy just smirked. "I've already passed this test" the boy said.

Man: "And how did you come to that conclusion" he said crossing his arms eyeing the boy thinking about the secret technique which he was sure he didn't teach him.

Boy: "Simple, I'll use these" said the boy peaking both adults interest while they stare at him slapping his thighs.

Man: "And how will you use your thighs" he said raising an eyebrow.

Women: "Yeah how will you" said the woman looking at the boy confused.

Boy: "Not my thighs my legs, and as you can see they work perfectly fine." Making both adults look at him like he's an idiot. "While yours are becoming encased in ice" he said pointing at their legs making them look down at their legs. To see that the boy was lying, both adults looked back up to see ...

 To see that the boy was lying, both adults looked back up to see