Reborn A New

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyorinmaru or HM for short

BOLD UNDERLINE - KURAMA

(HIRUZEN SARUTOBI: 3RD HOKAGE POV)

The old man was doing the most evil of things in the whole world or otherwise know as the enemy of all hokage's paperwork. While towards the middle of his huge stack of paperwork. Hiruzen looked out the wind looking at the night sky that was ignited by fireworks oblivious that has happened to the blond haired knucklehead. The hokage let out a sign "This is not how I planned on spending my day" said the hokage. 'I hope just Naruto isn't having any trouble right now, because I'm not an idiot I see how the village act towards him and also the kids. I just hope that they don't do anything that will change that boy cause he's the embodiment of the will of fire.' Though the hokage. 

After he thought this the temperature of the room dropped. The hokage thought nothing of it till his breath was visible. 'What's happening, is this some kind of Hyōton or Fūton (ICE OR WIND) jutsu' though the aged hokage. Then snowflakes began to fall in his office. He thought it was a genjutsu "KAI!" Hiruzen shouted. But the snow kept falling, Hiruzen looked to the window as it was freezing over. He looked out it to see that it was snowing all over Konoha, but it doesn't snow this time of year. 'What the hell is going on' as he thought this there was a huge burst of chakra surpassing his chakra reserves. The hokage thought ' I must find this source of immense chakra.'

"ANBU!" yelled Hirzen, as he shouted this 7 anbu emerged from his ceiling.

"Yes Hokage!" said the anbu's in unison. 

"Follow me as I investigate this source of power" said Hiruzen.

"YES SIR!" stated the anbu in unison. They were about to leave when when a boy just appeared out of thin air making them surprised and shocked that they didn't feel the boy's presence. The boy looked like no one from the village they recognize: he was a little for his age, his skin was tan, He is wearing a kimono, his hair was snowflake white, his eyes were those no one has ever seen they were turquoise colored, and his most pronounced feature was the cold preesure of power rolling off him chilling the room.

Hiruzen: "Who are you boy" the hokage asked with pure curiosity in his voice.

???: "Really old man, you tell me" the boy said in a cold monotone voice sending shivers down everyones back. The hokage thought about who this boy was, and he knew no one in their right mind would call him old man. The hokage's eyes widened when he came to a realization knowing only one person who would call him that Konoha's blond haired knucklehead.

Hiruzen: " N-N-Naruto?" Stuttered the aged kage leaving all in the room in a state of stock and disbelief, but the boy he just gave them a small unnoticeable smile if you didn't look closely at his face.

Naruto: " You guessed right" said Naruto in a chilling cold voice.