11: The Dream Future

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," I muttered, using it. "What about your dad?"

"Well I don't want him going crazy on you so... I'll just never have to mention my relationship with you... I'm sorry," he said but I shook my head.

"Don't be sorry Shoto, I understand, we're still together and that's what matters," I smiled and we hugged tightly again, as though not wanting to let each other go. And so we kept our relationship hidden from Endeavour, which was working well, although he was incredibly protective over Shoto and demanded to know where he was be every second of the day, which annoyed the hell out of Shoto. He would lie every time of course, but Endeavour only got worse and worse, so we started sneaking out at night to spend enough time together. Luckily my mum was super lenient and let me go as long as I told her where I was going; she knew our whole situation after all. Together, mum and I were watching a film late at night when suddenly my phone buzzed.

Shoto x: Fancy sneaking out tonight? x

22:45

Me: Always, what did you have in mind? x

22:46

Shoto x: Come over in an hour, meet me in my garden x

22:46

Me: Okay, I'll see you soon x

22:47

"Mum, Shoto's just asked me over, is it alright if I go?" I asked, hopeful.

"Of course dear, be careful," she said, and I smiled and hugged her. I went to my room to change out of the pyjamas I was in, putting on a jumper and leggings instead, wrapping a scarf around my neck and putting on earmuffs.

"Bye mum!"

"Bye sweetie, stay safe!"

And with that I ventured into the night. The wind was cold and the streets were empty, the lampposts and the shining moon being the only thing to light the way. As I walked the neighbourhoods changed, the houses became bigger and more obvious that they were owned by the wealthy. It wasn't long before I reached the house with the plaque 'Todoroki' on the wall out front. I snuck around the back, carefully going along the fence leading into the large back garden they had. Once through I looked and saw Shoto crouching on something sparkly. I slowly walked over before realising he had created a large smooth bit of ice, as though it were an ice-skating rink.

"Hey," I said, making him jump.

"Hey," he said when he realised it was me, stepping up to me and hugging me, kissing me passionately. Despite the cold day I felt warm as his tongue trailed my bottom lip, sending shivers down my spine. We pulled our lips apart but remained close in each others hold.

"So is this the thing you had in mind?" I asked, nodding to the glistening floor.

"It is, I want to teach you how to ice-skate," he said, wearing his heart melting smile. He handed me a pair of ice-skates, and helped me put them on, putting my boots under the tree which was hanging over the makeshift ice rink.

"How good are you at this?" I asked nervously, as he pulled me onto the rink.

"Well my quirk is ice, so pretty good," he teased and I playfully hit him. "You'll be fine, just hold onto me. Right, left, right, left, good," he praised as I followed his feet movements carefully, loving the feeling of his hold on me. "Now we're going to gently come to a stop... well done," he smiled, rewarding my first skate with a kiss. Slowly he took me around the glistening rink, teaching me the basics before pushing me out on my own, were I slowly, very slowly managed to do a lap. It was more like I was stepping on the ice rather then gliding, but he assured me I'd get better as he continued to teach me.