************************************

Mallory looked at the man in front of her stunned. He was too busy organizing his locker to notice her staring from beside him.

" Wow" Mallory said loudly , making the beast jump and turn around in fright. He looked at her in surprise.

"You look like the incredible hulk"

"Thank you" Emmett said awkwardly , not knowing how his brother's mate snuck up on him.

"Halloween is gonna be your bitch this year" Mallory awed. " Hulk smash".

"I'm Emmett Cullen" Emmett introduced himself trying not to laugh at his future sister. He could tell she was high already from how wide her pupils were. It didn't help that she smelled like weed either.

"Mallory swan. Do you happen to know where Goldilocks is?" Mallory asked wondering if he knew the man with the pretty hair.

This time Emmett outright laughed at her. The image of jasper as Goldilocks stuck in his head. Students looked at them in shock. A Cullen laughing with a new girl.

"Mal" Emmett sighed putting an arm around her shoulders "you and I are gonna be great friends".

" so you can reach the top shelves for me?".

***********************************

Lunch came by quickly. Emmett had shown her where the school cafeteria was and offered her to sit with his family. Lucky for him she said yes , but only if her opened all the pickle jars she needed in the future.

As soon as she came through the door with the Cullen boy the room turned quiet.

Mallory didn't notice and skipped to the lunch line. She was starting to get the munchies. "I like trees" the sandy blonde said randomly.

"Why would that be" Emmett wondered , helping her keep her balance since she couldn't walk in a straight line.

"I like to climb trees" she answered walking to the Cullen table beside him. "Goldilocks" Mallory said excitedly taking the seat next to him with a smile. "I've been looking for you but then I got distracted".

Jasper hale the biggest smile on his face at the news. The major practically purred at how close she was. " Nice to see you again darlin' ".

"Nice to meet you. I'm Rosalie , jaspers twin " Rosalie said smiling kindly.

Mallory looked up at her confused.

"Who's jasper?".

" Goldilocks " Rosalie sniggers causing the table to erupt in laughs. "Your Bella's sister right. I loved your questions in science class".

"You and me are like flamingos" Mallory said leaning closer as it it were a secret. The blonde looked at her confused. "Pretty , yet viscous when needed".

" Thank you........... I've never been complimented like that before" Rosalie said trying to think if it were a good thing.

"I think the ostrich would win" jasper though aloud , finally joining the conversation.

"Nah , pink feathers are just natures way of being distracting" Mallory argued. It was hard though since she kept getting distracted by everything.
Mainly how soft jaspers hair was.

"So how are you liking Forks" jasper asked his little mate as she started to braid a piece of his hair. He moved away slightly. Hoping his blood lust wouldn't get the better of him. He took in an unneeded breath when she moved closer. Taking in another one in confusion , not being able to smell her. It was like she didn't exist.