Aurelia (Modern)

Name: Aurelia Ragnhilde HoffersdottirAge: 23Height: 5'11"Birthday: July 1stGender: FemaleSpecies: Human or Elf depending on the storyLooks: The picture above minus the headdress :) Piercings: Depending on the occasion,  Aurelia wears simple diamon...

Age: 23
Height: 5'11"
Birthday: July 1st
Gender: Female
Species: Human or Elf depending on the story
Looks: The picture above minus the headdress :)
Piercings: Depending on the occasion, Aurelia wears simple diamond studs and both of her ears are pierced.
Tattoos: Aurelia doesn't have any.
Scars: Aurelia doesn't have any.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Aurelia truly has a heart of gold. She is kind to even the worst of people and is always forgiving which can sometimes lead to her downfall. She sees the beauty in everyone and everything and always tries to find the good in people. She is very intelligent and well-spoken. She always thinks before she speaks. She is truly a good friend to have.
Likes: Aurelia likes reading, writing, drawing, playing the piano, playing the violin, and painting.
Dislikes: Aurelia detests liars, cheaters, manipulators, spiders, and jerks in general.
Strengths: Aurelia is an incredible writer. She can write anything with grace and good vocabulary. She can be whoever she wants to be in her writing and loves entertaining people with her words. If you need to have something written, Aurelia can do it without hesitation
Powers: Depending on the story, Aurelia can control water and the blood of her opponents, manipulating them like a puppet.
Weaknesses: Aurelia tends to overthink a lot of things and loud noises always freak her out, rendering her vulnerable.
Fears: Loud noises, large crowds of people, and spiders. She HATES spiders.
Mental/Physically Health: Aurelia has a general anxiety disorder, but other than that is perfectly okay.

Family
Hoffer Leifson (father)
Demetria Nilesdottir (mother)
Orion Hofferson (1st older brother)
Blaze Hofferson (2nd older brother)
Alexander Hofferson (3rd older brother)

History

Aurelia came from a very intelligent family. Her parents are both professors and prestigious universities and her three brothers amounted to great things. Orion was an Olympic gold medalist in swimming, Blaze was a very popular internet celebrity, and Alexander was the head of a huge technology company. It pressured her to do great things as well. She always loved writing and confided in it whenever she was emotionally distressed. She has written many books that gain a lot of attention and even has her own fanbase. Writing was her passion and she was using it to make a career and have people confide in her characters. She isn't stopping anytime soon.

Pets
Aurelia has an adorable Puli puppy named Loki.