The Eyes On The Other Side (Shingeki No Kyojin)

Name: Chay Johanna Eischen

Age: 24 (current time)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hometown: Liberio

Occupation- Currently Aide to Warriors of Marley. Later on becomes a composer and headmistress of her family's music academy.

Family: Elias Eischen (father), Ilsa Eischen (mother), Axel Eischen (brother)

Personality: Chay's personality is more of a facade. To blind eyes she is an angel of light, a figure of never ending generosity. To those in Eldia who knew her she was someone who never gave up on her comrades, making sure to keep their hopes up despite how hopeless their situation would seem. She saw the beauty in everyone and everything, valuing everyone at their best and cherishing good moments and memories to outshine bad ones. She was always someone you could talk to no matter what the hour was, her door always unlocked if you needed to talk. However, there was the inner core of her personality. While she is still kind at heart, she is colder, manipulative, willing to do whatever she needs to do in order to accomplish her mission. However, with this bitterness and cold heart, she swims in a sea of regret and fear, not wanting to do what she has been assigned to do. Her fear and her kindness are two sides of the same coin. Remember that.

Allies: The Scout Regiment (depends on how the story turns out, usually her identity will be revealed and her allies will no longer be the scouts)

Likes: Classical music, babysitting younger children, sleep, and old photographs

Dislikes: The concept of war, the Marleyan government, and bees.

             Marley and the Warriors

Occupation: Spy for Marley and the Aide to the Warriors

Friends, she really did care for those she befriended on Paradis: Marco, Jean, Armin, Mikasa, Hange, Sasha, Connie, but most importantly, Reiner, Bertholdt, Zeke, Marcel, Porco, and Annie.

Crush: Reiner Braun

Stats
Combat: 9/10
Initiative: 8/10
Wits: 7/10
Teamwork: 9/10
Friendship: 10/10

Status: Alive

Voice Claim Seasons 1-2:  Beverly

Voice Claim Seasons 3-4: Emily Blunt (as she got older, her voice matured and deepened naturally and returning to her hometown and family caused her to regain her prestigious tone)

Backstory

Chay was born in Marley to Eldian parents. Her father was a beloved member of the area from where they lived. He was a musician, a man of great artistic talent and would play at certain events for soldiers and others. However, her father was more than what he seemed. He taught his son and daughter nightly of the truth behind Marley's lies and the real costs of the war that their country had been fighting, urging his children to rise up against the government and help Eldia. However, word soon got around of their father's suspicious mannerisms and some people reported him, thinking he was a rebel of some kind, which he was. He had been taken from his home immediately, never to be seen again. It would later be revealed that he was turned into a Pure Titan and kicked off of Marley's wall. Horrified by what she saw, Chay's mother offered her children to the service of Marley and Chay was of age to be a candidate of the Warrior program. She had known some of the children beforehand such as Reiner and Bertholdt so she would be able to work and train with them easier. Instead, Annie was chosen to be the Female Titan and Pieck the Cart Titan. Instead of keeping her in limbo, the government trained Chay to be an aide to the Warriors when they infiltrated Paradis and kicked down the walls. There, she would cover any mistakes the four Warriors made in their covers and would do anything she could to make the three avoid suspicion in their enemy territory. She was trained to lie, cheat, kill, and manipulate for the sake of the mission and protect Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie along with find any valuable information to Marley and send it whenever she could.