Day 13 (Luchino x Reader)

("I could really eat something." - Day 13)

Getting caught early in the match, you were annoyed. You continued to struggle against your restraints, rolling and doing the breaststroke.

"Hey, quit it! It wasn't easy catching you!" Luchino hissed out, giving the strings a tug to try and get you to stop. He picked up his pace and headed straight for the nearest rocket chair. With his weapon, he tugged you down and popped the balloons; Throwing you on to the chair, giving you a good shake.

Before you had the chance to recover, he tied you down to the chair. You started to take deep breaths to calm down. Staying calm as best as you can is the best way to slow down the time for the rocket chair to blast off, but Luchino wasn't having any of that.

He hissed at you, right in your face, and watched in glee as you flinched back in fear and disgust.

"Ugh... I'm already strapped down to the chair! What more could you want from me?!"

It was silent for a moment. You were glaring harshly at Luchino as he stared back at you in amusement. He placed his scaly hand on top of your head, messing up your hair as he lets out a sinister chuckle. "You're just buying your friends some time. Someone's coming to save you anyways. I bet it's Martha. She's the only rescuer today." He hissed out, turning his head towards one of the many openings; Prepared to block her flare gun's shot.

You let out an angry huff. You had no problem being the sacrifice, but you still hope someone comes to your rescue before Luchino messes with you some more.

The more time passed, the more anxious you got. Where was Martha? You started to tug on your cuffs and wiggled around in your ropes. You froze when Luchino slid a sharp claw down your cheek, guiding it slowly down your to your chin.

"Y'know~, I could really eat something right about now." He taunted. You thought it was a scare tactic because it sure was scaring you right now as he leaned in closer and closer.

You could feel his hot breath on your cheek and quickly squeezed your eyes shut, letting out a small whimper. Before he could do anything to you, both of you heard someone clear their throat, and Luchino turned around to see Martha standing behind him.

"You can eat this flare gun then," She said and fired her flare gun at him, effectively stunning him. Martha quickly untied you from the chair and guided you away to a more safer area, leaving Luchino behind to recover from the flare.

Once in a safer area, she pulled out a roll of bandages from her pocket and started to wrap any injuries you've sustained.

"Thanks for the save, Martha. Luchino was way too close for comfort."

"Yeah, I saw how close he was. He didn't take a bite out of your face, right?" Martha grabbed your cheeks and turned your head left and right, trying to search for a bite mark.

Your cheeks heated up, and you quickly pulled your head away from her hands. "No, he didn't! I would have punched him if he did..." A bite mark on your cheek is not fun to have, especially if it's from a reptile. "Listen, Martha. We don't talk about what happened, okay?"

"Uh-huh, I understand." She nodded along to your sentence and did a thumbs-up. "Now let's just split up, and don't get caught again. Who knows what else he could do to you.