We both chuckled at her cute movement before Jungkook sat her down on his legs. Soon after hours passed as we were now home, Jungkook's grandma is here taking care of Sumi as me and him are ready to leave for our date night.

Time skipped; 2 hours later

We had finished our little dinner date, and Jungkook cruised around his hometown before we left home. Once we arrived we walked in, greeting his grandma before he took my hand and brought me to our shared bedroom.

"You brought a bathing suit, right?" "Well duh, who wouldn't bring one to a beach house silly" I said with a chuckle as he shrugs his shoulders. "Anyways let's get dressed" I nodded and we both changed out of our clothes into our swimwear.

Afterwards we walked towards the beach, feeling the sand against our feets before coming to a stop towards the wet sand. "Let's get in," Jungkook excitedly said before picking me up and running with me in the water as I yelled and giggled.

The water was cold but our bodies soon got used to it as we swam around. "You're so pretty" he whispers then plants a soft kiss on mine. We then went out and Jungkook laid a towel on the sand before sitting down and bringing me down on his thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me back into a kiss.

"Wh-what if we get caught?" I said as his kisses traveled down my neck, his hands undoing my bikini top. "Oh well" he smirks as he continues to undress me before himself. His arms wrapped around my waist as his hands went down, groping my ass.

I moaned before feeling his cock slowly slide inside me. "Ride me" he whispers as I nodded and began to move my hips back and forth then started to bounce myself. "Just like that my love" he groans as his hands harshly slap my ass. My movements went faster as I hid my face into his neck, muffling my moans against his skin by sucking it.

He groans and grunts didn't stop since it's been awhile we both had done it. Afterwards we felt close since my legs started shaking and his cock twitching inside me. My moans grew louder before I came to a stop since I hit my climax, Jungkook chuckles and takes hold before pounding himself deeply inside me.

My body jolted up as my back arched, making my chest pressed against his. He grunted as he slowed down and shoved himself deeply inside me, cumming. We rested our bodies together while catching our breaths, looking around to see no one before laughing. "That felt so amazing" I said with a chuckle as he agreed before we left back home.

Next morning

The sun shines in our bedroom as small whines were heard next to me in bed. Waking up I sit up and grab Sumi from her crib, laying her down against my chest as her whines slowly stop. "I'm here my love" I whispered before lifting my shirt up for her to eat.

I sighed and rested my body back against the headboard. Looking around as Jungkook was asleep peacefully next to me while Sumi was continuing to eat. "You're such an early bird" I chuckled softly and caressed her hair while we both made eye contact together.

"Morning my loves" Jungkook said, making me jump slightly since he spoke out of the blue. "Sorry" he chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my temple. Sumi was now down eating as Jungkook took her from me to burp her. "Is your grandma here still?" "No, she went home when you went to bed"

I nodded as I cleaned the milk off from my body before changing into a different shirt. "Anything for breakfast?" "Um, pancakes please" he smiled before getting up and leaving with me. Soon after we had our breakfast, I was standing outside enjoying the weather while loving the sound of the waves.

My forearms were leaned against the bench as I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I look back to see Jungkook and Sumi, smiling. I lean forward to place a kiss on his lips. "I love you" he whispers as I take Sumi into my arms. "I love you more"

We kissed once more then looked towards the ocean, enjoying our time together outside as a family.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited