10

A week has gone by, Jungkook and I got closer than ever. He helped around the house a little more than before as I was up and going to work everyday to make money so I could be able to buy myself a car. "Jungkook I am home?" I yelled before hearing running footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Finally, it's so boring here without you" Jungkook sighed as I chuckled and ruffled his hair. We then walked into the living room as I sat down, letting my exhausted body rest on the couch. "You look so tired today" Jungkook said as I nodded, stroking my hair back.

"I am" I said then stretched myself before lying comfortably on the couch. "I'm going to nap" Jungkook nodded and came behind me to cuddle my body as I snuggled myself for warmth. "Sleep Noona" he whispered as his large hand softly caressed my arm or thigh.

Next day

I showered then got ready for work as Jungkook was down stairs making breakfast for the both of us. Soon after I went downstairs to eat breakfast with him. "Is it okay?" He asked as I nodded before shoving another piece of pancake into my mouth.

"It's delicious" I smiled as he nodded with a tint of blush on his cheeks. "Thank you Noona" "Of course, but I have to go now" I take one last bite of my breakfast before getting up. "Okay, what time are you going to be home"

"Hopefully around 6 or 7" Jungkook nodded once again then we said our goodbyes before I left for work.

Time skipped; Arrived at work

"Jinsoo?" I softly said before hearing her come out from the back to the front. "Hi Jaeha!" She smiled cutely as I chuckled and came towards her. "Good morning" I give her a gentle hug as she hugs me back as well.

"Look, it's starting to show a little," Jinsoo said as he lifted her black shirt up, showing a little bump. "Oh my god it's so cute" I place my hand on her small baby bump, gently rubbing before pulling away.

"I can't believe you are almost two months now" "I know me either" she laughed pulling her shirt back down before we heard the door open and we both looked to see it's Jimin and his boyfriend. "Oh Jimin, we haven't opened yet"

I smiled as Jinsoo leaves to go get everything ready before opening up. "I know but it's freezing out there" he shivers as I agreed with them. "Do you guys want something warm for now til we open?" They both nodded and went to find a seat as I got them ready for hot tea.

Once it was done I grabbed both cups and took it to them. "Here guys" they both thanked me as I nodded and watched at small sips. "Wow, this is really good," Taehyung said as I chuckled and thanked him.

Soon after the shop opened and they had left as I continued to do my job all day.

Time skipped; Arrived Home

Walking towards the house I see Jungkook standing outside waiting for me in the cold as I quickly ran towards him. "Jungkook, it's freezing" "I know, but I wanted to wait for you" I smiled softly as we went inside and took our shoes off before going to the living room.

"You don't have to wait for me Jungkook" I cup his cold red cheek as he is underneath the warm blanket. "But I like it" I nodded with a sigh before softly kissing his lips. "Okay" "Mm, later we are going out" he said as I was a little shocked.

"We are going to have dinner at a restaurant" He smiled sweetly as I chuckled and nodded. "Okay, first let's get warmed up and take a nap" I laid down beside him, snuggling up against his now warm body.

Soon after an hour went by and we had woken up to get ready before it gets any later. Once we were ready to go, Jungkook and I left for the restaurant he recommended. "This is so pretty" I looked around the lovely restaurant.

"But you are more pretty" Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me against his side a little. "You are cheesy" I chuckled as he did the same before kissing my lips softly.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited