03

The Weekend

The weekend has finally come, I was so exhausted that I didn't feel like waking up early to make breakfast for me and Jungkook. I turned my sore body over to face the other way, and there was Jungkook sound asleep in my bed once again.

I groaned once I felt his big body come onto mine, hugging me with his muscular arms. "Jungkook, get off" I said in a whisper, trying my best to push his sleeping self away. I groaned once again before putting all my effort in and pushing him off me.

I sighed out then closed my eyes to sleep. "Noona?" Jungkook whispers, making me sigh once again before opening my eyes. "What Jungkook?" I said in an annoyed tone making him pout.

"Sorry Noona" he gets up and walks out of my bedroom making me groan in frustration. I then quickly get up and open my door to see him walking towards his bedroom. "What is it Jungkook?" He turns around, letting me see his teary eyes.

"Come here" I crossed my arms over my chest as he walked back towards me. His arms came around my waist and I softly stroked back his hair. "What's wrong?" "I've been having horrible dreams lately" he whispers and I nodded, taking him back into my bedroom.

We both laid down as he snuggled himself into my arms. "Sleep okay" he nodded, and closed his eyes as I hum to a song. Soon after I heard his cute snores and decided I can close my eyes as well.

Time Skipped; Later In The Day

"I'm stuffed" I said, rubbing my food belly as Jungkook chuckles and eats my leftovers on my plate. "I'll eat it for you" he smiled, making me chuckle and nod. After eating we both rested on the couch, his head laid down on my thigh as I looked down at him, stroking his hair.

"I like you a lot," Jungkook said as my eyes widened and my hand removed itself from his hair. "Is it wrong to like you Noona?" "We-well no, because we aren't related by blood Jungkook but it can seem wrong since we grew up together"

"I know, but do you like me?" Jungkook asked as I nodded and removed his bangs from his eyes. "Of course I like you Jungkook, but I wouldn't think of you like that" He nodded, understanding what I was saying as he went back to watching the movie that's playing.

Time skipped; 8:00 PM

"Hey, I'm going to leave for a little bit to meet Yoongi" "Okay, I'll wait till you come back" I nodded and leaned down to place a soft kiss on his forehead as he closed his eyes to fall back to sleep.

After I left the house and walked towards the nearest park by my neighborhood, Yoongi told me to meet him. Once I arrived I saw him and a girl sitting on the bench, holding hands as I stopped walking. "Who is this?" I asked as he turned around as well as the girl.

He stood up and walked towards me, with the girl hiding behind him. "She's my new-.." the girl cut him off since he wasn't able to say it himself. "His new girlfriend" she boldly said as I chuckled and crossed my arms.

Yoongi looked at me, seeing the built up tears I have. "I wanted you to come here so I could tell that we are over" Yoongi looks down, saying those words in a low voice. "So these past two years really meant nothing to you?" I asked, with tears falling down my cheek as he nodded.

"So you never loved me then, is what your saying?" I stepped closer as he looked up at me, his eyes were cold like always. "I did love you Jaeha" "You loved me for my fucking money!" I yelled and slapped his cheek, he groans slightly and held his cheek that turning red.

"You make me sick Yoongi, I wish I never spent a single dollar on you" I removed the 2 year anniversary ring he gifted me and threw it in his face. "Don't you ever contact me or come near me at all Min Yoongi"

I snapped as he kept his head low then watched me turn around and leave the park. "Have fun with your new bitch, asshole" I yelled while laughing before looking back at him, throwing him a middle finger as he sighs and turns to leave as well with the girl.

Time skipped; Arrived Home

"Noona, it's 12 in the morning" Jungkook said as he helped me take my wet shoes off before removing my wet coat as well. "I got dumped, Jungkook..and I'm so drunk" I said and began to cry again thinking about Yoongi and the new women.

"Let's get you into warm clothes, you are freezing" He said, helping me to my bedroom as I cried softly into my hands. "You need some sleep" Jungkook removes my clothes and quickly puts on warm ones.

He lays me in bed, covering my cold body with a large heavy blanket. "Thank you, I'm sorry too Jungkook for coming home like this" I whispered as he nodded and caressed my back. "It's okay, get some rest"

He said then watched as I slowly fell into sleep before he left to go to sleep as well in his bedroom.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited