^*^Chapter 7^*^

|| Bakugou POV ||

This is why I should never get close to someone...

This is why I can't afford to have feelings towards anyone...

This is why I can't...

"Care to much about you..."

"KACCHAN!!!!"

|| no one POV ||

They all watched in Horror as bakugou stud in front of everyone with three poles jabbed in his body.

"I see you have chosen to save them! What a hero you are!!" That villain laughs as he used his quirk again to pull the poles out.

Bakugou stud there coughing up blood. "I told you...*cough* that I would save...them..." Bakugou began to fall...

"Kacchan!!!" Izuku try's to move but he can't... none of them can move as bakugou hit the ground. "That's to bad. I was really hoping you would save yourself. Oh well." The villain smirked. "But unfortunately I can't let your 'friends' live!" He used his quirk again and sent poles flying towards the frightened students. They couldn't move, or do anything.

Then...

There was an explosion.

Bakugou was sent flying towards the villain with a pole in his hand...

He stabbed the villain and he screamed...

The villain is dead and the poles stopped just before hitting the students...

"K-kacchan!!"

Bakugou stud there... not moving...

Then he smiled...

"Hehe...you damn extras are so annoying..." He cry's... he cry's and smiles as he begins to fall...

Izuku ran over to Bakugou as the quirk was not effective anymore... "Izuku... make sure you never give up... okay? You damn nerd..." he couldn't hear anything that anybody was saying...