Threesome - Smut

JACK'S POV

Hecc yes! Today is my break day! No workouts, no dieting, no restraining from sex. The one day in our lives where we can truly do whatever we want. The boys and I, we don't get much freedom, until Sunday. Which is today, the day where all of the stress disappears.

I rub my eyes after smiling brightly, rolling out of bed and thinking about how I want to spend the day. One idea specifically pops into my mind... Oh nonono, not the first thing in the morning.

I push the thoughts out of my head and quickly make my bed, running to the bathroom and taking a shower. Once done, I dress in a pair of sweatpants, since I'm actually aloud to wear them today, and I black tee.

Walking down the stairs, I see the rest of the boys sitting scattered out around the living room. Daniel, aka the sexy and adorable love ball, is sitting in the chair on his phone, making weird faces at Jonah, who's drinking a giant ass cup of coffee.

Zach, aka the most beautiful baby boy in da whole world with rose cheeks and gorgeous brown eyes, is on the couch, staring out at the world outside. He looks content, yet something is missing.

Then it hits me.

"Holy FuCk!!" I scream very obnoxiously. They all jump and look at me like I'm crazy.

"I just remembered it was your twos birthdays!! I have to go get the presents!!" I yell too loudly, pointing at Zach and Daniel and waving my arms around. And yes, Zach and Daniel have the same birthday. I run upstairs and look at them when I'm at the top.

"Well are you guys coming or not?!" They both groan and look at each other. My heart speeds a little at their cute actions. Eventually, the two boys get up and walk to the stairs. Meanwhile, Jonah stands up and heads towards he door with his keys.

"I'm going out to see Shawn!!" He yells just before smirking and slamming the door shut. Since Zach and Daniel don't want anything done on their birthday, I had to get something small, but meaningful.

For Zach, a necklace with a locket that has a few teeny tiny picture of us in it. And for Daniel, a charm bracelet that has all the charms that mean something to him or our friendship. I really hope they'll like them.

When they make it up to my room, I hide the two wrapped presents behind my back. They look at me with stupid grins on their faces and I return the smile, pulling my hands out in front of me and handing them each their present.

When they open the gifts, they like them a lot, putting them on immediately. I give myself a mental pat on the back and think of an idea.

"Hey, you guys wanna watch a movie?" I ask innocently, waiting for an answer.

The both nod in response as I motion them towards my bed and grab the remote of my dresser. Because we are all best friends, both the boys lift the covers and get underneath.

I smile to myself softly and obnoxiously jump directly in between the two of them, causing giggles to escape their mouths.

I lift myself under the covers and begin looking through Netflix for a movie. I try not to think of the verb that usually comes after the "Netflix" part. Asking for suggestions, I watch as they think for a good movie.

"How about Dory?" Zach asks in the cutest little voice ever.

"How about Sponge-bob?" Daniel suggests enthusiastically, the captivating blue of his eyes brightening slightly. Both of the cute, small actions begin to cause tingles to spread across my body, aiming for one specific point.

I shake my head to make it look like I'm denying their suggestions, but really, I'm trying to clear my mind of those thoughts. 

After a few moments, I look at them both and ask,

"How about Fifty Shades Of Grey?"

To be continued......

Sorry about the lack of activity recently, I've just been dealing with a lot. My cat is dying as well, so I just haven't been paying attention to Wattpad as much. Anyway, please leave a comment if you'd like, and vote if you enjoyed the beginning of this 2 part story.

Thank you!

-Lashae❣️