Dorbyn - Fluff

CORBYN POV

I have never understood girls, they are always a confusing piece of a non exiting puzzle to me. I don't understand their drama, their emotions, anything you name, I don't understand it.

That's why I'm gay, and open about it. But my crush of seven years is upstairs in his room right now, doing what, I don't know.

And all I want is to walk up there and declare my love to him. But.... that ain't happening. He's straight as a stick, and I can't deal with the heartbreak right now. My heart can't take it.

Putting in my head phones, I sigh and walk to the kitchen of our shared house with the rest of the boys. In there I grab a banana and start to head towards my room. Thankfully, the rest of the boys went out to see a movie, but Daniel stayed home. He's upstairs, so I know that no one will bother me if I decide to take a nap.

I make my way up the stairs and take a left to the bathroom, passing Daniel's open door. I take my head phones out and close the door. Once done peeing, I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom, peeling my banana and taking a bite off the tip.  

This time, when I walk passed Daniels' door, I hear a soft moan. I stop in my tracks as my eyebrows furrow. Re tracking my steps, I walk backwards towards the doorway, I go to take another bite of banana. Right as my teeth are about to sink in, I see, through the doorway, Daniel's slim, naked body pressed against a pillow, face down, grinding against the soft material. my mouth involuntarily gasps, the banana sucking into my mouth. 

I choke slightly, pulling the banana out of my mouth and feeling my dick tighten. I am frozen, unable to get the sight of Daniel's perfectly round ass and muscled thighs flexing as he makes love to that very, very lucky pillow.

The slight sound of the friction on his hard cock is heard throughout the room. I shut my eyes tightly and let the tiniest of whimpers come from my mouth. Opening my eyes again, my brows furrow as his room becomes suddenly silent.

He turns towards me, our eyes making contact immediately. The crystal blue of his eyes meet with mine as he looks down and smirks. Oh My God, he just saw my boner. 

I let out another whimper that is just barely above my breath as my heart beats tremendously and I run down the hall into my room. I swiftly slam the door and squeeze my eyes tight. Sliding down the doors cold hardness, I bury my face in my hands as I try to forget what I just saw.

But all I can think about are his hands on my body, caressing my everything as he slides his big-

"Corbyn!" I hear Daniels voice erupt in my ears. I mutter silent curses as I stiffly stand and yell through the door.

"Ahem," I clear my throat awkwardly. "Yeah?" I hear the door start to open and watch Daniels hand come around the corner and continue to push the light slab of wood. My hands become sweaty and my heart beats rapidly as I stiffen at the sight of his naked body at my door.

I quickly turn around and walk to my bed, flopping, face down, into the pillows. I hear his footsteps approach me and I stiffen all over again, more so in my pants.

"Corbyn?" Daniel's voice is deep, husky, almost lustful. I jump and give a slight sigh when I feel a strong hand lightly trace a line up my ass to my lower back. I roll over and look into Daniels eyes, mesmerized by the captivating blue.

My gaze wonders to his wide shoulders, tight chest, and chiseled abs, all the way down to his hard dick. I blush and quickly turn away, receiving a manly chuckle from the boy next to me.

"What Daniel?" I ask in response to his question.

He raises and eyebrow and leans so close to my face that I can feel his breath on my lips. His gaze burns into mine as my breath hitches and my mind races.

"What are you so afraid of?" He whispers against my lips. I close the little space between our lips before I realize what I'm doing.

And before you know it, three years later I'm married to him, with two beautiful children and I'm happy as can be. Although, I wish there was more sex...

Speaking of which, Daniel just got home.

For the person who requested dorbyn, I will post the story yo wanted tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy this in the meantime. 

Please vote and comment if you like this "book".

-Lashae.