But he just kept the tears away and smiled. Well it was a half assed smile, but he smiled. He slowly walked up to her. "Hello beautiful, I'm tony stark", he said. He tried so hard not to cry. He hated to reintroduce himself. She doesn't know that he loved her, and that she once loved him. He got a smile from her. "You are a very beautiful man love", she said winking at him. And surprisingly it made him blush like a little school boy. Making her giggle.

But soon she stopped and stood into the distance.

Tony stood there confused. "Chloe?", he asked her. He went to touch her. But she flinched away from him. Making him back away.

"No! I'm sorry, please, Andrew, no more!", she yelled. She thrashed around. Jackson rushed in and pinned her to her bed. "Darling, you are safe, your safe, papas here, he's not here no more, you got to calm down darling, everything's going to be okay, I promise, everything's going to be alright, papa and mum are here, you are safe", he whispered into her ear. The doctor quickly injected morphine into her drip to help her calm down and slowly fall asleep.

Her eyes were watery, and glazed over, before closing. The nurse moved her wrapped legs so they were in a comfortable position.

"I think it's best if we let her sleep", the doctor said.

Everyone walked outside. Tony glared at milia and Jackson. "Okay who the hell is andrew and when do I get to kill him?", he said calmly. But a scary calm.

Jackson sighed. "Andrew was Chloe's boyfriend when she was around the age of thirteen, we all thought they were cute together, he treated her nicely the few months they were together but.....", he trailed off. "But what?", tony snapped. Anger in his eyes. All he could see was red.
He knew what was coming up. He needed to hear it from Jackson's lips.

Jackson sighed again. "But, when she started to come home with long sleeves, and started to wear makeup, we grew suspicious, but we approached her when she came home one night limping, and no he didn't rape her, we had to really get it from her, he abused her, emotionally abused her, physically abused her, gave her black eyes, a bloody lip, and I was just like you, I wanted to kill the little bastard, but milia wouldn't let me, so we did something better, we got a restraining order against him and he went to juvie, never heard from him again, and we better not", Jackson said as his clenched his fists closed. His eyes held a lot of anger. His face twisted with anger. That little bastard is lucky that's all he got.

No one hurts his little girl and gets away with it.

And when Jackson was finished, every single avenger could see red, and Wanda actually had red eyes. They wanted to kill this little punk. He dare to lay a hand on they're soulmate?! He's lucky he's locked up, or he would be hanging on the edge of the avengers tower. Pissing his pants.

They were about to demand the whereabouts to where he was. But milia wasn't stupid. She gave a stern look. "You will not go after him, he may have hurt my baby, but he's somewhere where he can't hurt her anymore, and if I see him even a mile away, I'll kick his ass, but I mean it, you will not go after him, do you understand?", she said.

They all nodded, even if they didn't want to, mama Annesley can be scary. She then turned to the doctor. A confused look on her face. "Why did that happen? Was it due to her memory loss?", she asked.

The doctor nodded. "It could be, since she hit her head so many times, we need to keep a close eye on her, I want to have her stay a couple days, and then you take her home, and then I want to have her come back here and start on her therapy", he said.

"How long will she have to be in therapy for?", Wanda asked him.

"I can't really give a a time or when she will end her therapy, but possibly around many weeks or it could be months, she's very lucky that she keeps those legs, they were badly mangled, and for her damaged lung that I had fixed, I need her on oxygen till it fully heals, but with time, she will heal, it may take some time, but she will heal", he said.

Milia and Jackson nodded sadly. "Thank you doctor", Jackson said.

The doctor gave a sad smile. "She's a very lucky girl to be alive, I've seen many of her cases, and a lot of them didn't make it, but I can tell that she's a fighter", he said. He soon said his goodbyes and shook Milia's and Jackson's Hand. Before walking off to check on his other patients.

Not even a second later. The avengers went back in the room. Quietly.

Milia and Jackson looked at each other. And sighed. This was going to be hard. But they were going to get through it. Like they always do, and like they always will. They'll help they're baby get through this pain. And they tried they're hardest so she doesn't have to go through that anymore. And if that little asshole even thinks about trying to get to Chloe, well they won't even find his body. He's hurt her and they don't like when someone hurts Chloe.

Like a lion family, mama and papa lion don't like when they're cub is hurt. They protect they're cub with everything they are. No one hurts they're cub.