18 | welcome to new york

LOVE BUG
part eighteen  ꙳

— LOVE BUGpart eighteen  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

A/N

surprise shawtyyyy

also....
i'm pretty sure when i left, this book
was placed during the summer, but uh,
i'm changing it. lmao whoops.
there's a new song i'm basing part of this fic off,
so hopefully you guys don't mind the change too much.
also, i cannot remember where i said that they lived, and i'm too lazy to reread through the the chapters,
so i'm changing it to louisiana.

underside the window, lina sat anxiously with her head pushed against the glass, her eyes flickering from the clouds that surrounded the plane and her two friends that were passed out next to her. her knee bounced up and down, hitting the small table that was pulled out in front of her.

flying had never been her favorite thing in the world, it scared her and her nerves never seemed to deteriorate no matter how many times she'd done it.

she never figured out if it was the heights or the thought of crashing that scared her the most, never really let herself find out, instead choosing to never leave the ground, unless absolutely necessary, which now apparently included a trip to new york.

hailey had given her a long pep talk for two reasons before they boarded the plane.

the first being " don't think about dying. don't look out the window. and definitely don't think about falling out of the sky at three hundred miles per hour or however fast planes crash. "

at the time it sounded okay.

probably because she was already freaking out and not really paying attention to anything hailey or natalie said.
her only calm thought was finally getting to see their childhood friend who'd been living the hollywood life for so long, that their visits were few and far in between.

the second talk lina received was more of a lecture/warning. and can you take a guess about who it was about? if you said harry styles, well you're very wrong. if you said mr. tom holland, well there's a gold metal waiting for you at the end of this chapter.

natalie had handed her a list of thing she wasn't allowed to do. which included teasing, being rude, or flirting with said boy. not that lina was planning on spending more than even a few minutes alone with him.

agreeing to be his friend over social media was one thing. but lina was one of those people that didn't do well around new people. she'd had the same friends since she was eight, and hadn't made any new ones since.