Chapter 32 - Official.

Start from the beginning

"Now, where are we? " he said as he yet again tried to capture my lips but I placed my palm on his chest, pushing myself a bit.

"You promise me to a date. " I informed softly as he eyed me knowingly and he ushered a breath.

"Alright, fine. " he finished with a grunt and I pecked his cheek one last time before disappearing into my room to grab onto my clutch bag.

*****

"Where are we going now? " I chimed as I evident the surrounding. My eyes perking at the new found road to somewhere Noah's taking me.

We had our breakfast in a nearby cafe and straight away, we started the journey on the highway. It seems like a long ride but I liked the moment of it because Noah's hand kept on holding mine in a firm grip. Kissing it once a while as he drive us to this special place.

I was confused at first yesterday when he told me to take my day off today and since this would be our first official date, I risked a lie for a leave.

Sooner, the car tilted on a left and the car pulled away instantly on a lot. The surrounding was empty with grass and there's nothing located nearer. There's no car around us either.

I peered my eyes towards Noah and he smiled at me.

"Wait for the surprise, Bella. " he mentioned with a wink as he read my expression.

He just....winked at me. I closed my cheeks with a gasp to cover the blush that erupting. I'm already flushed and this is only making it worse.

He turned and looked me in horror as he shut off the car, his hand reaching onto mine.

"Don't cover it off. Your blushes are one of the reason why I'm still willing to breath. " he announced in the sweetest way and my hand were already leaving my cheeks as I stared him lovingly.

He lean in slowly and his handphone rang loudly in between us, for where he groaned and I giggled.

"Hello. " he attend the call with a grunt and his face calmed.

"We are here. Just make it ready. " he finished and shut the call. He then, got down from the car and when I was about to get down, he stopped me by holding onto the door.

He grinned cutely as he delicately open the door for me and I nodded acceptingly.

I did never knew that there's this side of him. I don't even know whether he realise it or not but I'm happy that he is showing me.

As I step down from the car, our hand already twine together and he made me walk up with him.

Pacing and pacing yet I stopped abruptly as my eyes spotted this huge red thing. I gasped in surprise and we already stopped walking, Noah came around me while enveloping me in between his arms.

"Only for us today. Happy official first date, Bella. " he cheered in excitement from behind me and he kissed my neck softly while my eyes remained widen.

"I love you, Bella. " he proposed and I tilted my eyes a little to look at this man behind me.

He deserves a kiss right now and that is what I'm going to do. I tiptoed and captured his lips in a warming kiss while he reciprocate. We pulled away rapidly as I hugged him, laying my head on his chest as I noticed his heart beating racing like mine.

"Thank you and I love you too. " I hushed as he tighten his grip around me and then, we walk up to the huge hot air balloon. Of course, with our fingers interlaced.

I touched the edge of the wicker basket which carries the passenger and looked up at the huge balloon up there with horror

I touched the edge of the wicker basket which carries the passenger and looked up at the huge balloon up there with horror. I had always admired this on televisions but now, I'm right here. Standing inside it with my hand in the most handsome guy ever.

"Do you know how to ride it? " I asked in excitement as Noah decline to let the owner join us together.

"I do. That is why he is not needed. " he said temptingly as he walked over me after adjusting the controller. Circling his arms around me as my breath quicken.

"Also, I don't want him to be around us because I wanted to be alone with you. Oh and ya, where's your handphone? " he questioned firmly as he pulled away from me. I took it out from my pocket and gave it to him.

"There...all done. " he talked to himself and gave the gadjet back to me as he pulled me closer to him again.

"What did you do? " I asked in enthusiasm as my hands traveled around his neck.

"Well, I don't want any ringing to bother us anymore. We came here to date so we are, away from everything but only us. " he said as he rested our forehead together.

We stayed like that for some time and I could feel us floating yet I felt joyed.

His lips cupped mine in craves yet soon, we conducted a long lasting kiss. I moaned softly when he bite on my lower lips to roam in me. Letting him in slowly, my hands played with his blonde hair as I could hear him groan a little.

Did I...make him do that? I was wondering but then, he took all my lips in again. Chewing them delicately as he make me moan again.

I couldn't control moaning though. I just don't know why. It's very, very difficult with him, who's eating my lips like this.

"If you keep on moaning like that...I'm sure, I'm not going to regret for what I'm going to do to you." he warned as he gently cupped my face, resting our foreheads again.

"I...couldn't control, Noah. " I whispered shyly as I hide my face on the crock of his neck.

"I know. But, your making me to lose control too. " he hushed back as he patted my back firmly while chuckling.

Glancing around, I found us in middle of bright cloudy haze and it's feels like heaven.

Yes, definitely heaven. With the man who I had fallen deeply for.

Definitely needed a continue date version, is it?