Chapter Twelve

Y'all don't know how much I debated on whether or not I should write smut 😂 because there's a bit of an argument about what gender Pennywise is so ya' know that's a little bit of a problem when it comes to doing the sex 😅 but since you asked you shall receive

❤️🎈❤️

     Your heart raced as Pennywise practically threw you onto the bed. He stood at the end of the bed giving you his signature creepy smile, which again looked creepier when he was in his human form. Out of instinct you crawled back a bit. He slowly crawled on the bed and his eyes turned yellow. You knew he was doing this on purpose to scare you and it was working. He pushed your legs open and rested his head on your inner thigh.

     "I'll be gentle." Penny said as he caressed your thighs. You felt yourself growing wet.
"Don't be."

     Lines cracked in his skin from where he would normally have his clown make up. He smiled wickedly, continuing to crawl on top of you. A shaky breath escaped your lips. He rested his head in the crook of your neck, "you shouldn't have said that." It was barely audible, but it still managed to send shivers down your spine. You could see his fingers grow into claws; with a little pressure he ran his fingers up your leg. Pennywise inhaled deeply and hummed, "tasty." You felt a bit of drool on your neck. "I want to sink my teeth in you, but I know it'll kill you." He traced your collar bone with one clawed finger.

     "The last thing I want to do is hurt you." He sounded sincere and it made your heart melt. "I know Penny." You felt his smile against your neck.

     It should be pretty obvious there's smut here but if you didn't know now you know, and if you don't like smut click away now.

     Pennywise licked your neck looking for your sensitive spot. When he heard you moan, he bit and sucked on your skin. You could feel his teeth grow sharp as he adjusted himself between your legs. In one fail swoop he tore your clothes off and threw them aside. "P-penny," his teeth were slowly sinking into your skin, and you were starting to panic.

     You didn't notice his clothes were off until you felt his body press up against yours. Penny fondled your breast with one hand and rubbed circles on your clit with the other. Even with the pleasure you could still feel his teeth on your neck. When he pushed himself inside you, you felt so much pleasure it was almost surreal. You through your head back and moaned loudly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed his body closer to yours. His teeth broke your skin as he let out a moan. It stung but you didn't care anymore. Penny licked up the blood and moved his hands to your hips to steady himself.

     "I'm s-sorry." He grunted between thrusts. "It's okay Penny." You ran your fingers through his hair which made him purr. Penny moved down to your breasts to cover them with licks and kisses. Every time you moaned it seemed to put him in a trance, his grip on you loosened, his thrusts slowed down and he rested his head on your chest. You lifted up his head to give him a kiss, he gladly let your tongue move with his.

     Pennywise's thrust became faster and deeper making you both moan into the kiss. It felt so right, his hands roaming around practically every inch of your body. The natural heat your body gave off was exhilarating to Pennywise, he never felt anything that gave of this much heat (aside from fire).

     "(Y/N) you're so hmmm lovely." He looked into your eyes, and you saw them change to blue with specks of red. You bite your lip and cup his face; when you lightly trailed the line on his cheek he nuzzled into your palm. 'You're so cute.' He smiled and kissed your hand.
The lines on his face were now red lines, he held your hand and trialed kisses from your jaw down to your neck. His other hand went back to rubbing your clit as he began pounding into you once more.

     He could feel how close you were to your climax. When he took on the male form, he didn't think it would be capable of producing pleasure like this. Your eyes rolled back, Pennywise bit you again as you came hoping the pain wouldn't bother you too much. You felt something spill inside of you as he licked your bloody neck. You breathed heavily and Penny wrapped his arms around you.

     You played with his hair to listen to him purr, Penny nuzzled his face into your chest and closed his eyes. He enjoyed listening to your heartbeat until you drifted off to sleep.