Chapter Five

In the morning while you are watering the grass you see Bill on his bike looking very distraught. You wave at him, and he looks slightly relieved. "(Y/N) y-y-y-you have to come h-h-help, it got Beverly." You felt anxious, Beverly was your best friend, but you didn't want to harm the clown anymore. It was a small bonding experience the other day, but it doesn't compare to the years of friendship between you and Beverly.

     "Yeah okay just give me a moment to get some stuff together." You run into your room and put your weapons in a backpack.

     "(Y/N) there's a boy outside and he asked if he could take you on a date how exciting!" Your mom rushes into your room.

     You shove the backpack under your bed, "Haha yeah that's Bill. I was just-"

     Your mom puts her hands on her hips. "Were you hiding from him?" You didn't say anything. "Well, I don't care what your father says you are going on a date with that boy he seems nice. I also have the perfect dress!"

      'Whyyyyy!? She practically always makes me wear dresses.' Your mom leaves your room and you make sure to bring your switch blade.

    "You look adorable (Y/N)! Although I think the backpack is unnecessary." She mostly says the last part to herself.

     You walk your bike over to Bill, "thanks mom but I like to have my backpack with me."

     "Thank you, m-m-miss (l/n) I'll make, s-s-s-sure to have (Y-y-y/n) home by 8." Bill smiles and waves at your mom as the two of you leave.

     When you and Bill are a block away from your house, he tells you that he informed the others already and hopefully they'll show up.

     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈      🎈

     Bill gave quite an impressive pep talk; he didn't stutter at all, and Eddie even threw away his fanny pack. The basement of the Neibolt house was as filthy as the rest of the house. Mike was the last one to climb down into the well, but Henry attacked him and tossed the rope aside. While the group yell and try to think of ways to help Mike you feel a pull to the tunnles and follow it without thinking. After a while you hear them calling out to you, but you don't turn back. You hear what sounded like Stan screaming but for some reason you can't turn away.