Chapter Ten

You sit by the window of your new home in Derry and take a sip of your tea. "It's better this way (Y/N)."

     You sigh "I know Penny, but I still feel bad. They were my friends." You look out the window and take another sip, "I feel like I betrayed them somehow, they wanted to kill you, but I couldn't let them."

     The clinging of plates and forks echoed in the kitchen, "They wouldn't have been able to get rid of me even if they tried. Now come try these pancakes, practicing being a human is hard." You smile and walk into the kitchen. Pennywise is in a human form, he wants to live with you and you told him he couldn't be a creepy clown 24/7 in case neighbors see. There were a few bumps in the road and plenty more to come until he gets use to it. You sit at the dinner table and look at the small stack of pancakes, they seem normal and hopefully this time he cooked them right. Pennywise pours some syrup on your pancakes, he sits and smiles waiting for you to try them.

              (He's so cute 🥺😭)

              (He's so cute 🥺😭)

     You smile at him and slice into the pancakes. "Looks like you cooked them properly this time, good job."

     Letters slips through the mail slot on your front door and falls on the floor "I'll get it you sit and eat the pancakes." He didn't say it but you know Pennywise feels bad, you chose him over your friends, he was grateful but you were still sad. He sits down and flips through the mail, "well look at this haha." Pennywise hands you a card that's an invitation to Eddie and Richie's wedding.

     "At least something good came out of this," you smile but Penny looks sad.

    'Is this, our relationship not something good?' It wonders for a moment.

     You put your hand on its, "for them I mean. It's about time they confessed their love for each other." Pennywise gives you a small smile, you get up to kiss its cheek.

     "Are we going to go?" You are surprised it wants to go to the wedding.

     "Wait, I thought you erased me from their memories completely." The smile stayed on its face as it throws away the pancakes and puts the dishes in the sink.

     "Well...I only took out the bad things you didn't want them to remember. I knew if I erased you from their memories completely, you'd be sad. Plus, humans need to have people, friends, to help be happy."

     You hug it "thank you so much Penny."

     It kisses the top of your head "you're welcome."

     🎈    🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈     🎈

Thank you all for reading and leaving nice comments, sadly this is the end of the book...unless you have some ideas that you would like for me to write about. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments!