Alice let's go of Betty's dress once they reach the bottom step, fluffing it a little before looking over at FP, finding him staring at her with a goofy grin on her face.

She walks over to him and he snaps out of his little daze to meet her. He takes her hands in his own as he takes a long look at her up close. "You look so beautiful." He tells her. "So incredibly beautiful."

"You don't think it's too much?" He shakes his head instantly. The dark wine colour of the dress contrasts against her Snow White complexion and he can't help but trace his fingertips along her lace covered arms. She smiles. "I take it you like the dress?"

He nods. "I love it. Definitely an amazing surprise, you look incredible." He wraps his arms around her waist and presses a kiss to her lips, not even caring that her lipstick is being transferred onto his lips.

Jellybean clears her throat awkwardly as she sits on the couch. They pull away from the kiss with blushing cheeks, a little embarrassed from being so affectionate in front of the eleven year old. They try to keep the PDA to a minimum around the kids, never wanting them to feel uncomfortable by their relationship. "Sorry JB." Alice apologizes.

"You look really pretty, Alice."

"Thank you, sweetheart." Alice presses a kiss to the girl's head. "I'm excited to do this with you eventually, you're going to look beautiful at your prom."

FP frowns at the thought. "You're not allowed to grow up." Alice gives his hand a squeeze.

Jellybean rolls her eyes with a fond smile. "Prom isn't for a while, daddy, don't worry." She sits back down on the couch. "But when prom does come, you two are not chaperoning."

"Why? Think I'll outshine you with my dancing skills?" FP teases, dancing a little as Alice laughs.

"You are definitely not chaperoning."

"Mom, FP! Archie and Veronica are here." Betty informs them.

"Well you're not leaving without a picture, let me get my camera." Alice heads into the kitchen and FP walks over to the kids.

"Girls, you look beautiful." FP tells Betty and Veronica.

"Thanks FP."

"Thank you Mr Jones, you look quite handsome yourself." Veronica says.

"I have to agree with Veronica," Alice says as she comes back into the room, camera in hand. "you look very handsome." She pecks a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright, gather up kids." She takes a few pictures of the group and then has them split off into couple photos, and then single photos.

"Mom, we're going to miss the prom if you don't stop taking pictures."

"I'm sorry, you all just look so great." She snaps another photo and FP laughs.

"Give it a rest, babe. You have a photo of each of them, let them go to their prom." He gently takes the camera away from her, placing his hand on the small of her back as the kids open the door.

"See you four soon!" Alice calls.

The door shuts and Jellybean walks over to them, plucking the camera out of FP's hands. "Alright you two, picture time." She gestures for them to stand together.

FP curls his arm around Alice's waist and pulls her close to his side, both smiling happily as Jellybean takes a picture. She catches a candid photo of them when FP turns to look at her, smiling like the lovesick fool he is.

Alice places her hand on his cheek and draws him in for a kiss and Jellybean cringes as she snaps the photo.

The front door opens and Charles comes walking in, a bag of chips and a pizza box in his hands. "Woah did I walk in on a PDA session?" He teases.