Prom Chaperones

(Also, the dress I imagine Alice wearing is linked up top, I always like having a vision in my head of what my characters look like so I figured I'd include it so you all did too

(Also, the dress I imagine Alice wearing is linked up top, I always like having a vision in my head of what my characters look like so I figured I'd include it so you all did too. I also picture it in more of a wine colour.)

__

FP watches in amusement as Jughead struggles to tie his tie. He's been trying for the past 10 minutes, getting frustrated every time and having to restart. "Boy, come here." FP finally says, he can tell how frustrated the kid is. Jughead sighs and walks over, letting FP help him tie up his tie. "There you go."

"Thanks." Jughead blushes slightly. "I still can't manage to figure out how to do it."

"It's not that hard," FP assures him, loosening his own tie. "Watch me."

He's been dressed for nearly 30 minutes now, it hadn't taken him long to do his hair and get dressed, 10 minutes tops. So when he was ready he sat on the edge of the bed and kept Alice company as she did her hair and makeup. She shooed him out of the room when she had to put her dress on, wanting to keep it a surprise. It may not be their prom but they're going to act as if it is, after all, their real prom had been a complete mess. Not long ago he heard Betty knock on their bedroom door, asking Alice for help with her hair, so he at least knows they'll be ready soon.

Jellybean comes running downstairs into the living room. "Dad! I was just sitting in your room watching Alice and Betty get ready and they look so pretty."

The two boys smile. "I bet they do." FP says. "What do you plan on doing tonight Jellybelly?"

"Watching movies and kicking Charles' butt at board games." FP laughs. "When's he getting here?"

"He texted me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way so he should be here soon."

The three of them all turn towards the staircase when they hear the bedroom door open and the sound of Alice and Betty's laughter rings through the house.

Jughead walks over to the staircase as they walk down, holding his hand out for Betty so she doesn't trip over her long, flowing dress.

FP however is frozen in place as he watches Alice walk down the stairs, holding the back of Betty's dress in her hands so the girl doesn't accidentally step on it. She looks stunning, and his heart picks up speed as he stares at her.

The dress is lace and satin, and reaches her knees. It's a perfect mix of sweet and sexy and it fits her so perfectly. Her blonde hair is sitting atop her shoulders in loose curls and the deep red lipstick she swiped on just tops the whole look off and drives him absolutely crazy. She looks incredible.