7

I am dedicating this chapter to bobbieni for beings my first follower. Go and check out her works they are awesome. Thank you so much anyone who is reading this story! Now the story...

Third person POV

Ginny And Hermione made their way up to the ROR. Wearing simple casual dresses, Ginny in a dark red and Mione in a lavender color. Mione went in first into the room Draco was in, once she was in Ginny walked back and forth in front of the wall thinking I want to be with Z. The door opened and she went in.

Ginny POV

I walked into a cozy room that felt like a log cabin. It was a mix of red and green plaid. And standing near the fireplace was Z holding roses of my hair color wrapped up in green paper. Z was wearing a nice dark green shirt with some nice jeans. The whole place looks amazing and like straight out of my dreams.
"Do you like it?" Z smirks at my expression. I walk over to him and he hands me the roses and leads me down to the couch.
" Z this is wonderful! It is perfect!" I say to him. Then I hear slow music playing in the background, and I lean in and rest my head on Z's shoulder. (I don't know why it just felt right)
"So Red lets get to know each other a bit better. I can start if you want?"
"Sure, tell me about yourself Z."

That's how we spent the rest of the night. Learning little things about each that mean the world to us.

When it was 1 am we went outside and met Draco and hermione. Mione was wearing Draco's jacket and I noticed that I was kinda cold leaving the heat of the fire. Z noticed too and before I knew it I was wearing Z's black jacket that was warm and smelled like him.
"We will walk you two back to near you tower, we don't want your portrait to know about us." Draco says. Wait when did I start calling him Draco? Oh well it seems right because he is Z's best friend. Me and mione nod and Z takes my hand and we start walking.
When we get near our portrait the boys stop and say good night, then Z leans in and lightly grazes my lips with his. I kiss back and we both pull away, both with goofy grins. "Goodnight Red, oh and tomorrow we both want to annoy each other like we hate the other person."
"Okay Z I will try extra hard to annoy you. Night!"
The boys walk away, probably talking about us. We start walking, and mione tells me that in her room it was like a fancy restaurant in Paris. I told her about my time with Z and then we met at the Fat Lady. We whisper the password to her, she looks disappointed in us. Whatever, we are in 6th year and we have been sneaking out since 1st year. Inside there is only some 5th studying for tests and some 3rds relaxing on a couch. We both sneak up to our room and get ready for bed, the second my head hits the pillow I am out.
No one suspected anything the next day. And we all passed our transfiguration test.