Daniel held his breath as the boy leaned forwards and sniffed his neck then seductively moaned Into his ear making Daniel's cock twitch and leak In response. To stunned to move as the boy stood back up straight and lowly groaned at the smell of Daniel's arousal In the air.

"I'm Jackson" the boys voice suddenly sliced through the Intense atmosphere and reverberated In his ears and his groin. "What class do you have next?" He asked.

"S-s-science" Daniel stammered nervously.

"So do I, come on I'll take you there" Jackson said grabbing his wrist.

'Ow' Daniel grimaced In pain as Jackson grabbed his wrist.

"What's wrong?" Jackson said concerned then looked down at the wrist he was holding. "I'm sorry" he said seeing the raw rope burn on his wrist.

Lifting up his arm Daniel whimpered as Jackson softly pushed his sleeve up. "Who did this to you?" Jackson asked looking Into his eyes after he seen more scars up Daniel's arm.

Feeling sparks dance across his skin as Jackson softly traced his fingers over his exposed arm.

"Please, tell me who hurt you?" Jackson asked as he raised his other hand and softly cupped Daniels face In his palm.

Daniel whimpered at his touch and Instinctively pressed his face more Into Jackson's palm. "It was Mr Ly......." Daniel was Interrupted as the door swung open. Quickly coming to his senses he wriggled his arm out of Jackson's grasp and ran off down the corridor disappearing out of sight.

"For fucks sake Blake! He was just about to tell me who was hurting him" Jackson growled angrily.

"Do you want to tell me what the fuck that was?" Blake said stood there shocked.

"Nothing, It was nothing, I was just getting him to trust me that's all."

"That Is not how you normally get people to trust you. I've never seen you touching anyone like that before Jackson."

"I wasn't." Jackson abruptly rebuffed.

"I blatantly watched you, you can't deny It, the boy was moaning like a whore for you."

"I told you I was just getting him to trust me that's all."

"But I saw......."

"Just fucking drop It" Jackson shouted making Blake shut his mouth.

------------

Splashing water on his face In the bathroom to calm himself down Daniel was unsure of what the had just happened. Why did his body react that way, why did his skin feel so alive when he touched him. Why did he become so aroused simply from the boy been so close. All he knew for sure Is that he needed to definitely keep away from him.

Exiting the bathroom as the bell rung, he quickly asked someone where the science classroom was and made his way there. Walking Inside Daniel Internally groaned as the only seat available just so happened to be next to Jackson.

Sitting down he could feel the tingles and sparks In the air between them. "Hey, you okay?" Jackson asked staring at Daniel fumbling awkwardly In his chair.

"Sorry what" Daniel mumbled trying not to look at him. 

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked again.

"I'm-f-fine" Daniel stuttered turning his head shyly blushing and looking Into Jackson's deep blue eyes.

'Fuck!' Jackson gasped quietly to himself feeling himself get rock hard Instantly from the way Daniel looked at him.

"Sir I need the bathroom" Jackson suddenly shouted out.