Potato Patchasaurus

Start from the beginning

I shook my head trying not to laugh at his face. “Peachy keen, Brad. I woke up 30 minutes ago.”

“See! I told you guys she sleeps forever!” Adam yelled.

“I thought girls were supposed to wake up early!” Neil yelled.

“If I’m supposed to be acting like a girl then I’m awful at acting!” I shouted at them.

“That’s a good point. What the hell kind of girl likes plaid?” Barry asked. I shot him a glare.

“Plaid is the bomb diggity and you know it!” I yelled.

“Plus what kind of girl says ‘bomb diggity’?” Brad asked.

“None!” Barry responded.

“What kind of girls flips her shit over American muscle cars?!” Adam asked.

“Every girl with a sensible mind and classy taste!” I yelled.

“Oh really? Drooling over some car with a good engine is what classy girls do?” Brad asked.

“Oh shut up…”

“We won!” yelled Adam.

“I hate you,” I said grumpily.

“We luv chuuuu,” they all said trying to hug me.

“Nooooo!” I attempted to fight them off but to no avail.

“I’m hungry,” Neil complained.

“Barry you should make us tacos,” Brad said.

“Maybe I’ll make tacos for the munchkin,” he said pointing to me, “But you guys are on your own.”

They pouted and headed inside to make tacos. Adam and I followed behind.

“Please eat?” he whispered to me. “Please?”

It’s weird how someone caring can affect the mind. Hearing him ask that made me want to cry more than it did cheer me up but I tried to shake off the feeling. All I did was a little nod in response. I had to eat, for Adam. Like Barry said, he made me a taco but no one else’s. Our taco’s stayed together while Adam’s, Brad’s, and Neil’s tacos all looked like a puddled mess. They devoured their tacos in no time while it took me forever just to eat one.

By the time we were all done they were leaving to actually practice in the basement.

“I’m gonna pet your cat for a bit but I’ll join you guys in a little,” I told them. They all headed downstairs and I headed for the bathroom.