Death of Me: 8

Damn my thighs for failing me and opening wider as he inched closer to me. Andrew's breath found my throat. His scent filled my nostrils as I felt his lips contact with my neck.  He may be distracting me, but there is no way in hell I will forget about the amount of women, or woman, who have probably been in and out of "our" room. Maybe he was not seen often, but his ways were plastered all over the news. 'Bachelor Prince Captivates another Beautiful Maiden' or 'He's at it again, Another lover, will this end the search for our Queen?!' The news exploited the handsome man's information for all to read and I am not going to lie, it was definitely entertaining. Andrew was too gorgeous not to be talked about. 

           He inched closer and closer to my sweet spot as my back arched to his contact. With a loud rip, the dress that separated our bodys was now in pieces under me. Shit. Too fast. Too far. Too fucking delicious. Nope, this can't happen right now.

          "Andrew, no." I pushed against his chest expecting him to refuse, but he didnt. Andrew lifted himself off of me and smiled. His chest glistened in the twinkling light over head. When did he take that off? Admiring his chiseled chest, my eyes glided over his toned pecks and up to his flawless shoulders to his beautiful neck. Down, down, down I scanned over the beauty of him again to stop at the present "V" shape at his hips. God. He's a damn God. His chuckle echoed bounced off each of the huge four walls and I enjoyed the wonderful sensation that tinkled my core.

        Andrew's eyes flashed with a thick layer of deep lust as my thighs tighteded around his. He leaned down and kissed me hard. Harder than before prov ing his want. I immediately responsed. We exchanged the deepest kiss and as he was about to pull away, my teeth sank into his lip, daring him to move. He was frozen. He was there, in between my legs and I wanted him there. I needed him there. Andrew's mouth moved and he groaned in the pleasure of the deep sensation of my teeth withdrawing little drops of blood. Delicious.

          Pushing from him, I moved my knees to my chest and rested my headed. I need to think. In reality the past shouldn't matter but it does to me. How am I to share my bed with a man I know nothing about, a man that may or may not have waited for me as I have waited for him. His reaching arms fell to the bed as I made my way to the head of the bed and covered my almost naked body with the loosened sheets.

        "Andrew, please... please let me breathe." He smiled at this, but the humor was lost in seconds as he realized I wasn't talking just of the subject involving the kiss. Our kiss. I ran my fingers through my hair as I thought of the worst. He could have done this before. He could have whispered sweet nothings and laid gentle kisses on others. He could have loved someone prior to me. I wiped my single fallen tear as the thoughts raced through my busy mind.

        "Who else, Andrew?" I spoke low but I knew he understood. He didn't reply though, his head tilted down and his smile erased. "Who else have you shared "our" bed with? Who has had the pleasure of kissing your lips and cradling your skin?" My tears fell more and more now, one after another.

         He will be the death of me, if the truth doesn't kill me first.