daddy's pain

( Marshall pov)

Daddy hands me to skylar roughly.
" get him ready for me" daddy said before storming down the dirty hallway.
We stand in the dressing room.
Its dirty just like the rest of the building.
A tall stocky pail man stands by the door.
Skylar stands in the middle of the room hands on hips staring at me.
" skylar please" I cry.
She roughly tacks of my cloths and shoes.
Leaving me standing there naked.
" skylar please I can't do this anymore. " I cry as she slips a pink dress over my head. She brushes my wig and adds pink car ears.
" skylar " I cry falling to my knees. Begging her has nether worked before so why would it work naw.
She pulls me up and puts whit kitty stockings on me.
She fixed my  makeup.
But I just keep crying.
The man by the door grabs me roughly.
" No let go of me please I don't want to do this. Please" I scream as he drags me down the dark dirty hallway to one of the client rooms.
He throws me on the bed.
I whimper at the unpacked.
Skylar cuffs my hands to my ankles.
And shoves a pink pacifier in my mouth.
The tall man hands her one of daddy's favourite toys.
I whimper as she pushes the sharp end of the cats tail in to my sore hole.
I fill dizzy and sick.
Skylar and the man leave.
I came myself down and try not to move.
" well look what we have here" I look up to see daddy get on to the bed.
" is it a little kitty how needs to be punished " daddy said pushing the cat tail further in to me.
I whimper as more tiers fall down my face.
Daddy grips my gore  " we are going to stop those tiers. Your not going to cry in front of my customers DO I MACK MYSELF CLEAR" he yells in my face.
I nod. Then he's fist come in to contact with my face.
My ears ring and my vision blurs.
He pushes me on to my back. My arms and legs in the air still changed together.
I fill like I'm going to pass out.
And then I fill him posh in to me. I scream around the pacifier.
And then everything goes dark.

I fill him still in me under my dress next to the cat tail that remains deep in me.
He holds my hips tightly as he pounds in to me.
I open my eye and look down at him.
Daddy is fucking me like a dog as fast and as hard as he can.
It hurts so much. He pulls out to the tip and looks me dead in the eyes only to slam all the way back into me. my eyes roll in to the back of my head as all 10 inches slam back in to me.
He trust faster and faster until I fill him explode in to me.
I whimper as i fill it all inside me.
He pant healthy.
I look at him pleading him to get out of me. but he doesn't do anything.
He looks at me naw that he and I can breath properly.
" your still crying" he said and begins to move he's hips again.
I scream it hurt it hurt so much.
" please please take it out" I cry spitting out the pacifier.
"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DO YOU TELL MY CLIENTS WHAT TO DO YOU LITTLE SHIT." He yell hitting me as he fucks me.
I can taste blood as he hits me in the mouth.
I hold back the tiers and try not to scream. The only way this will stop is if I just let him do what he want.
So I just lay there as he hits me in the chest and cums deep inside me again it fills like more this time. But maybe that because all he's cum is inside me.
He hits me one last time before he pulls out.
He stand up and walks a way from me.
I don't watch him I just stair at the mouldy selling.
As I fill it all slowly leak out of me.
ruth hands pull me of the bed my head hits the floor I whimper but the ruth hands just drag me down the dirty hallway to my room.