the end

( Curtis pov) 

I wait by the window waiting for em to turn up. 
Tj waits on the street below. 
Tj and I have been friends since we wore kids we have ran the street together for years so wen I asked him to help me he was all for it.
And in return I'd leave him white all of my product and the guys that worked with me. 
After all I don't need it all I need is em he is ever thing to me naw I can make a new life for him and I in detrot.
But first we have to dill with Em's pimp. 

Tj is going to follow the BMW once em has been dropped of at my place and once the BMW stops at the Red light he will shot him thro the back window and tho the seat and state in to that mother fuckers head. 

I look dawn at my watch it's just gone three. 
The black BMW pulls up. 
I rush to the door and wait for em. 
I sling my bag over my shoulder and wait. 
A soft knock comes from the door. 
I open it to see a browsed and bloody face steering at me with big Blue eyes. 
" ow baby come here" I say opening my arms to him. 
He gently kisses the top of he's forehead. 
He resembles in my arms. 
" it's OK baby... Your done naw baby your done. It's OK. Your ok. I ain't going to let anyone hurt you ever again" I say. 
" you promise Curtis" he asks in a shaky voice. 
" I promise beuterfull. I'm going to look after you for the rest of my life" I say pulling him a way so I can look in to he's big blue eyes. 
" naw baby we have to leave" I say kissing he's forehead. 
" leave where are we going" he asked tires still running down he's face. 
" we are going somewhere where know one know us. 
" what I don't understand" Marshall said confused.
" baby I want to spend the rest of my life with you I want to protect you I want to love you I want grow old with you. So I brought a house in detrot. 
So we can live together where know one know us." I say holding he's wast. 
He smile your really willing to give up everything for me" he crys.
" To know I am" say before leaning down and kissing him. 
" then let's go" he smile. 
I tack he's hand as we walk out of the apartment. 
To start are new lives. 

The end