Back To Brown

Y/N POV:
Pulling up to the O2L house, worried because i havent talked to my boyfriend Kian all day.
"KIAN!" I yelled when i entered the house, sitting on the couch to pet Hazel.

"Y/N,babe where are you?"

"Living room" i said not looking up until I felt his presence. I was shocked to see my boyfriends hair.

"Do you like it?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Yea." I said pouting a little."But i reallllyy loved your blonde hair"

He sat down next to me, and pulling me on to his lap.

"I know, but i wanted it brown again" he said then kissing me. Disapointed a little, but i still nodded, understanding.

"Can we go watch netflix and cuddle in your room?" I asked,hopefully he doesnt have anything to do tonight.

"Yea. You me and Hazel.lets go." He said while you get up. He picked up Hazel and started walking uo the stair to his room.

After fighting over what movie to watch,you guys decided on The Croods. Cuddling with Kian is so confortable,you on your back with his head on your stomach. Running your hands through his hair is your favorite part.

"Can you dye it blonde again?" you asked still running your hands through his hair. He looke up at you frowning.

"No" you frowned.

"Why?"

"Because i want it brown."

" ok im sorry you just looked really hot!"

"Im not hot now?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yea you are but i really liked your hair blonde" you said bringing your face a little bit more down to hover over his face.

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Ok" you said very happy to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRST TIME WRITTING DONT HATE ME IF ITS BAD.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IF YOU WANT PERSONALIZED ONE COMMENT IT WITH A LIKE PLOT OR SOMETHING.

BYE.