Part 24

RECAP~
He laughed. I laughed too and I need to say it feels good to laugh right now and not think about alessio. He opened the door and...

(Y/N'S POV)
Omg no way...
Y: you gotta be kidding me
Y: DIEGO!?!
(he was your best friend but also your only friend but also your ex boyfriend. After you 2 try to be a couple you both thought it would be better if you guys just were friends. After everything you were so close as friends)
I run to him and hugged him so tight.
Y: OMG I've missed you so fucking much
D: hey babe
(you call each other babe idk why I just want them to call them like that and they give each other a kiss on their cheeks)
Y: you don't know what I've been through, BUT first you. How are you, how have you been? And DAMN you got a glow up!
(this is how he looks like now)
(this is Diego Velazquez)

 How are you, how have you been? And DAMN you got a glow up! (this is how he looks like now) (this is Diego Velazquez)

2 HOURS LATER
After 2 hours were had told each other everything what we really wanted to say.
D: hey Uhm do you want to go to a party it isn't like a real party just chilling you know, but it's like 20 miles away from here
Y: yeah sure Uhm should we take the bus then
He looked at me with a face like no please. I gave him the puppy eyes cuz I really didn't want to go with Conner cuz he is a crazy person in the car.
D: ughh fine only because it's you
I gave him a kissy on his cheek and smiled really big.
Y: thank you babe
We went to the bus but we needed to wait.
After 4 minutes the bus was finally here. We got in and sat in the back if the bus with 5 seets.
D: so how long is this ride gonna take
Y: Uhm I think around 45 minutes
D: UGHHH I'm doing this only for you.
He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Then we just started to talk about normal stuff.

(ALESSIO'S POV)
I've landed in the Netherlands. What now? Well I know 1 person who lives here. I called that person and he said I could sleep at his house. I needed to take a train first and then a few busses.

3 HOURS LATER
I needed to wait for the last bus but the ride still is gonna take like 30 minutes. After 3 minutes the bus came I walked in and saw there was only 1 place left it was in the back next to a girl. I can't see her that good she is with a boy. I walked closer to that girl and omg no way.

(Y/N'S POV)
I was just talking and laughing but then there came a guy closer and closer he looked fimiliar but I couldn't see him that clearly.
?: hey
I looked up and no way this can't be happening
Y: Uhm uh hey
I looked at Diego and he immediately knew who it was he took my hand and squeezed it a little.
D: alles komt goed gewoon rustig blijven everything will be fine just stay calm
I nodded. Alessio looked confused cuz he had no idea what he just told me.
A: y/n I'm so sorry it wasn't me I didn't kissed that girl I pussed her away.
I looked at him with no emotion in my face.
Y: yeah well you were just putting your dirty hands on that girl ass so.
He looked down
A: please let me make it up to you
Y: I-I can't
Y: Diego zullen we uit stappen ik wil hier niet meer zijn diego should we get out I don't wanna be here anymore.
Z: ja tuurlijk kom babe  yeah of course come babe
Alessio looked shooked when he said babe I forgot it wasn't a normal thing to call each other like that.
A: yeah just walk away you SLUT!
When he said that my heart broke in more pieces I ever thought it could be. Then I saw diego looking at alessio with that anger in his face. OH NO!!!

TO BE CONTINUED