Part 12

RECAP~
Than I felt something... alessio touched my ass accidentally. We looked at each other and we saw we were at the bathroom. Alessio looked around I didn't knew why. But than...

‼️WATCH OUT again SMUT whaha‼️
(Y/N'S POV)
He opened the door and he took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. Idk why but we took the quiet bathroom like there is no one coming over here. He pussed me against the wall and started kissing me. Yess finally I could feel his lips against mine again. He grabbed my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. He started to kiss my neck and my chest.
Alessio: damn you are so fucking hot in those clothes!

Y/n: your not that bad eitherI smirked at him and he started to kiss my neck again

I smirked at him and he started to kiss my neck again. I pulled his head up so I could kiss his lips again. He squeeze my ass. I let out a moan.
Alessio: damn baby you really like that do you
But than I felt something something hars he got a boner. I let my legs go back to the ground and I turned us around.
Y/n: I know that you know that I like it when you squeeze my ass but I know something you like either.
Alessio: well what is it babe show me
I took his shirt off and I went with my hand from his chest to his lower belly. Than I looked at him and I smirked. I went in his pants and grabbed his erection I felt it became bigger and bigger with the second. He let out a moan.
Alessio: okay yea you know what I like, damn girl.
He turned us around again so I was at the wall again he putted my legs around his waist again and we started kissing. But than...

‼️SAVE TO READ‼️

CHASE CAME IN, wtf no one would come to this bathroom.
Chase: OMG Y/N!!!
Y/N: OMG CHASE I'M SO SOR..
chase: no don't
He walked away crying.
I run after him
Y/n: chase wait just let me explain
Chase: okay I'm listening
Y/n: when I had that sleepover we did like 7 minutes in heaven and alessio and I needed to get in the closet togheter.
I told him the whole story.
I saw a tear falling of his cheek I wiped it off he kinda smiled.
Chase: you know you have to choose but no matter who you choose we will always be friends.
Y/n: I don't deserve you and thanks you are the best human on this planet but please give me some time.
Chase: sure

TO BE CONTINUED