Part 13

RECAP~
Chase: you know you have to choose but no matter who you choose we will always be friends.
Y/n: I don't deserve you and thanks you are the best human on this planet but please give me some time.
Chase: sure

A WEEK LATER
(Y/N'S POV)
It's been a week and I haven't decided yet. I know I have to and I already know the answer but it's just not fair. I stopped my job at Tiffany's mom said I also needed a break and start dancing again. First I thought why but than I just started again and it felt... Amazing. Everytime when I dance it feels like I don't have to worry about anything. But I'm going to choose today they can be here any minute.

THE DOOR BELL RINGS
I opened the door and there they are alessio and chase standing next to each other. I don't deserve them. We went to my couch they were sitting on it and I sat on the table so I could look at them both.
Y/n: chase I'm going to start with you.
They looked at me scared.
Y/n: chase you where here for me since I ve moved to America and I wouldn't known what I would do without you. I love you so much and that will never go away.
He looked at me with a smile and I saw alessio looking down sad.
Y/n: but I think that love changed in to love as a best friend not like in love. I'm so sorry and I get it if your mad and that you don't wanna be my friend anymore but...
He stopped me.
Chase: no y/n I think I had the same. I also need to say something.
I looked at him with a confused face.
Chase: I'm not in love with you anymore and I love you too and I will always be your best friend no matter what. And because we are best friends I need to confess something... .... I-i like someone else.

My eyes went open so big. I was so happy for him.
Chase: it's.... It's Alexus.
Y/n: OMG AHHHHH REALLY?!
chase: yeah so now I said this to you I really wanna say something to Alexus so I'm going and good luck with alessio.
He looked at alessio.
Chase: if you ever break her heart I will break all of your bones.

And than alessio and I were alone.
Y/n: before you say something I want to say something. Alessio I like you I like you alot but..
Alessio was first so happy and than he became scared.
Y/n: I think I even love you... I know... I know it's weird cus it's to fa...
He stopped me and kissed me on the lips.
Alessio: I love you too
He kissed me again. He putted his tongue in my mouth. Our kiss became hotter and hotter. I pulled on his hair. He let out a moan.
Y/n: ohh you like that babe?!
I smirked
Alessio: ow we are at the point that we say babe?
I giggled a little bit
Alessio: arghh how can you be so cute and hot at the same time and YESSS of course I like that!
I smirked at him so much I just wanted to repeat what we did the other night.
Alessio: but you will get payback
He smirked so much. AHHH why is he so fucking hot and cute.

He putted my legs around his waist. I immediately knew what was going to happen and u couldn't wait.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for the 200 views ❤️❤️❤️