Part 8

RECAP~
I hung up and alessio and I started to laugh just because he couldn't understand anything.

(ALESSIO'S POV)
She was calling with he brother but I couldn't understand anything the only think that I could understand was that it was good news cuzz she was happy af. She hung up and we started to laugh. After 5 minutes of laughing I just couldn't get it out of my mind, what happend to her family I just want to know her better.

Alessio: I'm sorry but I don't wanna change your happy mood right now cuz I love it but I'm just to curious.
She looked at me weird
Y/n: just say it
Alessio: what happened to your family and stuff because when he was calling you you said "just let me pick up I will explain everything later." so what is it?
She started to tell me everything (if you don't know it anymore just go check my first post of this fanfic)

30 minutes later (cuz it took 30 minutes whaha)
Alessio: omg I'm so sorry for you why would this happen to a kind beautiful girl like you, you don't deserve this.
I felt so bad for her but I think she is happy now just because she is used to it, well.... I hope.
Y/n: it's okay I promise you.
I wanted to make her happy again so I thought why wouldn't I just started about what she was talking about on the phone.
Alessio: so what were you guys talking about on the phone what made you so happy?
When I said that her eyes went so big her beautiful eyes where I'm drowning in.
Y/n: MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!
Alessio: OMG REALLY, CONGRATS. when is it?
Y/n: it is in 2 months so that means I also can go back to the Netherlands.
Alessio: OHHHH that's why you have that cute accent?!

(Y/N'S POV)
Ughh no I hate my accent and I think it's never going away.
Y/n: WHAT ugh NOOOO it's stupid it's ugly.
Alessio: no I think it's cute
Y/n: stop
I punched his shoulder (not harsh) and laughed but then we were a few inches from each other. I couldn't hold it anymore he is so cute and I think I like him. Like like like him. I know this is wrong but I can't help it. I just can't do this anymore I have to feel his lips on mine again.
I pulled in he did too and I kissed him.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for the 100 views❤️😘