Part 4

RECAP~
He came closer and closer to me. He was bitting his lip.
Than we were standing there inches from each other staring at each others eyes. And than....

(ALESSIO'S POV)
I went to y/n's house, when she opend the door I saw here standing there, she looks so hot in that PJ. After we watched the movie I wanted to change in my PJ so I asked her where I could do it, she said upstairs so I went upstairs changing until I saw the door going open. It scared the hell out of me. Then I saw it was y/n I was looking at her. I thought this is my change to do it I have to do it. I walked closer to her. I was bitting my lip, I could stop doing it cuzz she looked so hot and sexy ass hell. I came closer with my head to her lips. I was trying to kiss her until we heard something.

(Y/N'S POV)
Alessio was so close to kiss me until we hears something, it was my phone I got a message of chase. OMG CHASE, no I have to go now I can't do this to chase.
We were standing there so closes to each other.
Y/n: I-I'm sorry I-I can't do this.
I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the group. A few minutes later alessio came too, we didn't look at each other for a long time.

SKIP TO THE GAMES
We all sit In a cricle.
Lara: should we play truth or dare.
Everyone: yess.
Alexus looked at me and was wiggling her eyebrows I don't know what she was doing but okay, whaha.
Alexus: okay so I have a idea, maybe we could like combo spin the bottle and truth or dare togheter that will make it maybe more exited.
Alessio: yeah okay
Gio: why not
Lara: okay I'll start with spinning the bottle

We are already playing it for like a half hour but it was kinda getting boring so they wanted to get it spicy. So you only can ask hot questions. It was Alexus turn so she spinned the bottle. It landed on me. She was looking at me and was wiggling her eyebrows again, on that moment I knew I was screwed.
Alexus: go in the closet with alessio for 10 minutes.
Y/n: ughh okay
I grab alessios wrist and walk with him in the closet.
The first 2 minutes it was all quiet we were just looking at each other and doing nothing until he said something.
Alessio: I'm sorry what I did in the bathroom, I shouldn't have done that.
He looked down a little ashamed
Y/n: no.. No don't be its good we are good.
I smiled at him he smiled back.

We were talking to each other but every second our conversation went hotter and hotter and we came closer and closer to each other. Than I felled some hands going up and down on my arm. He whispered something in my ear
Alessio: don't you want this?

TO BE CONTINUED