[12] This Is Wrong

Start from the beginning

"Come back to mine," Harry whispers. I feel my heart skip a beat in my chest when the words escape his lips. As much as I want to, I can't. Harry and I should be fighting right now but I guess we both don't feel like this is the right time to. The time that we took without seeing each other was enough to ease some of the tension between us.

"I can't." I whisper, matching the emotion and pain in his voice.

"Please." He pleads, his eyes wide and practically begging for my approval on coming back home with him.

"Fine." I sigh after a few minutes of silence. Even though we should be arguing, I have grown tired of it. I have grown tired of constantly fighting with Harry and we have barely got the time to know each other because we spend so much time not talking for days, even weeks. "I guess I can stop by a few hours."

Harry's POV.

"I guess I can stop by a few hours." She says, her facial expression not really matching the excitement in her tone.
Happiness and excitement makes it way to me and I am so fucking relieved she agreed on coming home with me. Although we are in this awkward -not friends, but friends stage I feel like she doesn't deserve to be treated the way I fucking treated her. But she was a bitch to me too, she basically called me a fuck up so we both have a say in this.
After we both pay for our junk food, she follows me in her car back to our apartment complex.

I unlock the door to my apartment and open it for her, she walks in with a few snacks in hand. I close the door behind us, locking it. I flicker on the lights and she makes her way to the coffee table, setting all of our snacks on it. The dim lights and the dark colors in my apartment perfectly set the mood, gloomy and lazy. She peels off her black leather jacket, leaving her in only a black spaghetti strapped shirt and grey sweatpants, sorta matching mine. Her hair freely falls in loose waves over her shoulders, she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I fucking love when she does that, she looks so adorable.

We make pointless conversation, mostly arguing over small things and laughing it all off with a couple bottles of beers and wine. Munching on endless amounts of crisps. We have laughed so much my cheeks are getting fucking sore. I have missed this, I have missed talking to her like this. Calm, not fighting over anything like we always do. Just seeing her smile makes my heart feel some kind of warmth. I got used to sitting on her couch, usually studying or teasing each other. I got used to her smile. I got used to her snarky, sarcastic remarks. I got used to our small walks back home from campus. I got used to her.

"Hey," I say after a long moment of silence, "I want to show you something."

I stand up, lacing our fingers together, bringing her with me to the big windows in the living room. I pull back the curtains and her jaw drops at the beautiful view below us. She releases my hand and stands a little close too the window. We stare at the bright lights of the crowded city and the hundreds of cars speeding on the busy streets. Even though it is almost midnight, dark clouds drop heavy rain drops down on the city. She places her small hand on the glass, feeling the cool glass against her smooth palm.

"This is so beautiful, Harry." She whispers, fog appearing on the cool glass as she speaks but quickly fades away. Even though she is just in simple clothing, she looks better than ever. Her hair falls in loose curls over her shoulders, her lips are slightly parted and her cheeks have a light blush to them. She looks so fucking angelic.

In one quick movement I twirl her over, our chest pressed together. We stay frozen like this for a few minutes, just staring at each other waiting for someone to make the first move. Our foreheads touch and I finally gain the confidence to slowly trail my fingers up her arms and rest on either side of her face, pulling her closer towards me. Her breathing hitches and I know she wants this just as bad as I do. There is no fucking denying we have some sort of pull toward each other.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, our noses barely touching. Her lips part and her small hands trail further up my back, pulling me towards her to connect our lips. I can feel the hot of her breath fanning against my face, her body warmth radiating to mine, most importantly the warmth radiating from our hearts.

"Fuck." I curse as Ariana's phone rings in her pocket, detaching us within seconds. She breathes heavily as she brings the phone to her ear, clearing her throat.

"Hello?" Her voice is thick.
Shit. Something always has to ruin these moments with her. I ruffle my hands through my hair, messing it up a bit only for it to fall back onto my forehead.

Moments later she ends the call with a curse under her breath. Once she meets my eyes, a wide smile creeps it's way onto her face. She walks towards me, lacing our fingers together and standing on her tiptoes to press long, warm kiss on my jaw. I feel like I am melting under her gentle touch. Although we are just friends, she has the capability of making me feel so many different ways. And I don't know if that is good or bad. "Let's go to sleep?" She suggest.

I nod, unable to speak. She makes the first move by leading us to my bedroom, flickering the lights on and walking towards my bed, flopping down on the sheets with a giggle. I walk over to my dresser, pulling out a white shirt for her to wear and walk over to her, placing it in her hands. She gives me a puzzled look, "You don't want to wear my shirt to sleep?" I nervously bite on the inside of my cheek, a nervous habit of mine.

She nods, smiling as she climbs off the bed. She peels her thin cotton shirt off her body, leaving her in only a black lace bra. Holy shit. I can't keep my eyes off her, she's such a fucking turn on. I shake my head to clear my perverted thoughts about us. If Ariana feels comfortable enough to change in front of me, then I should too. I slip off my sweat pants and my t-shirt, staying in my black boxers.

Ariana smirks as she takes off her sweatpants, folding them as she places them beside her on the floor. She teasingly crawls back on the bed, swaying her hips side to side. The thought of us sleeping in a bed together again makes me feel so relieved that we are not in that awkward fighting position we were in two weeks ago. But a part of me crumbles back down when I remember that this means nothing.
I slip under the heavy blankets and Ari scoots a bit closer to me, my chest heaving up and down. I lazily wrap an arm around her waist, carefully bringing her closer to me so her head is resting on my bare chest. My eyes flutter closed and I see a bright light through my eyelids. I groan, too lazy to switch off the lights.

"Ari, can you turn off the lights?" I ask, lifting my head off the pillow to meet her tired expression.

"Yea, whatever." She crawls off the bed, switching the lights off before crawling next to me, resting her head on my chest.

Her fingers lightly trace over the moth on my stomach, then circling over the small patterns of ink sprinkled along my chest. My eyes grow heavier with her gentle touch and I am finding it harder to stay awake.

"This is wrong." She whispers, "But it feels so damn right." And with that, we are both able to drift off into a deep sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

-
omg ive been on a roll on updating!! this is great LOL.
READY TO RUN IS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS TEN MORE DAYS TILL FOUR AND THE EXCITEMENT FOR THIS NEW ALBUM IS KILLING ME. I AM SO SCARED TO SLEEP BC MY WORST FEAR IS FOR THW WHOLE ALBUM TO BE LEAKED LIKE LAST TIME OMG
WELL ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND MAYBE SHARE WITH YOUR PALS?? :D
LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND BE HAPPY BC TOMORROW IS FRIDAY AND WHO DOESNT LOVE FRIDAYS?? :D
WAIT BEFORE I LEAVE THE LOVE ME HARDER VIDEO IS SO HOT OMG LIKE NO FUCKING SHAME THERE ARIANA LOOKS HOT IM STRAIGHT GUYS I PROMISE LOL BUT ARIANA LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND MATURE AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND THAT SONG IS ABOUT SEX SO IT MATCHES THE VIDEO?? WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING WOW OKAY WELL ILYGSM AND THANK YOU FOR READING 💓