Bonus alternative ending : Twin's Mission 05 (Eng)

"So what are you up to now?"  The young man asked another man who sat in front of him nervously.  He folded his hands while looking at his best friend who kept looking outward, his friend's mind was not calm since he told him many things.

"I honestly don't know," answered the other man.

"Have you told him about that?"

The other man re-positioned his chair to get closer to the table trying to make himself comfortable even though his mind was in turmoil since someone from his past was present again.

"Sing ... hah .." the tall man tried to take a breath and try to calm his mind.  "You have to tell him everything"

"But off ... I ... I'm just not ready," said another man doubtfully

"Sing ... you have done a big thing so that you can be together, see now that fate is on your side. He has also given you the opportunity to see your two children. Isn't that one way for you to be with him?"

"But off ....." objected another man

"Sing, I'm sure that no matter how small it is, he feels for you"

Hearing his friend's words made the other man's heart a little relieved.  He relaxed his sitting position and tried to regulate his breathing to be calmer.  He had to say all the things he had kept to someone now or he would lose that opportunity forever.

.

"Dad ... I don't want to go home" whined the two pigtails girl while holding her father's waist tightly

"Pricess pimchan. It's already late you have to go home later , how if your mommy is angry?"

The sweet girl pursed her lips while slowly releasing her arms even though she was actually not willing to go back with her mom.  The eldest also bowed his face until he made singto approach the boy to hug him trying to calm him down.

"Pimchan, kraisee .... let's get ready soon your mommy will pick you up"

The twins walked to take their bags lazily until a knock on the door was heard several times.

Singto immediately opened the door and show krist with sweat soaking all over his body.  Singto who panicked immediately grabbed the sweet man's hand and dragged him inside.  Then he walked a little run to get a towel and clothes.

"Krist, are you okay? Your clothes are wet," asked Singto with concern while the sweet man remained silent, his lips trembling and his body shivering.  He continued to hug himself and his eyes glazed.

Singto pressed the back of his hand to the sweet man's forehead "krist, you have a fever"

The older man immediately took a blanket and wrapped it towards the sweet man's body so it felt warm and he dried the man's hair with a towel after that lifted his body and laid him on the mattress.

"Krist your shirt is wet, I have to take it off"

Hesitantly, he removed the shirt buttons worn by the sweet man one by one until a hand prevented him to stoo

"Phi ... stop, I'll do it"

With a weak hand, he tried to unbutton his own shirt but failed to make Singto lose his temper and help him open his wet shirt.

With care, he replaced the sweet man's clothes with a sweater, compressing his forehead with a warm towel.

"Krist, have you eaten yet?"

The sweet man shook his head weakly.

The other man immediately left the room then closed the door slowly and was greeted with the twins who were already standing in front of the room with worried faces