Chapter 45

Li Na drove her car calmly on the road but there is unhidden turmoil inside her eyes. The earlier encounter with the man that she rather forgets made things harder for her to breath.

After years of living with Ru Feng, she knew his tenacious nature is rooted deep inside him and couldn't be changed for good. So want or not, she must do something to prevent the incoming danger. But how?

She didn't have money or power. What she has is only strong backing, her husband. But until when she is going to depend on her husband. For once she didn't want to bother him with her insignificant past.

The ringing tone startled her. Since the caller is her mother, Li Na stopped her car and answered the call without hesitation. "Hello Mom, how are you?"

She tried to hide her current disturbed state but as soon as her mother heard her voice, she can detect her turbulent state. 

"I am okay but what about you?" 

"I am alright" Li Na wanted to conceal her feeling but her uncontrolled emotion keeps on leaking out.

Her mother sighed, "Li Na, I am your mother. I knew something is going on. Tell me okay?"

"Mom, actually I am not okay" Her voice broken and she poured all her worries to her mother. It's been years since she shared about herself to her mother and the melancholy sense made her tears fall.

Her past relationship with Ru Feng was already being known by her family so hearing that he came out in Li Na's life again made her mother's eyes brow creased in worry. Her daughter is currently happy with her husband but she terrified by the possibility of her going back and rekindle the old flame.

"Its okay Li Na. Don't forget that you are a part of Xie Jia and behind you is Shen Jia. He can't do anything to harm you" Her mother calmed her down. 

"Thank you, Mom. Please don't tell anything to Yun Tian. I don't want him to get worried" After spilled her tears, Li Na much felt better than before. 

"Okay, dear. Don't think too much and just sleep well tonight" After the call ended, her mother fell into silent thinking. She needs to do something for her before what she feared to happen.

On the other side, after calmed down, Li Na touched up her puffy eyes with makeup and smile after seeing there is no trace of her previous broken state. Sometimes she wondered when will she stop being a crybaby and be matured just like Lu Wei. 

Added with experienced she going through before, she should be more rational and can control her feeling well but it looked like she became more unstable especially when it's related to Shen Yun Tian, just like afraid of losing the current warmth she holds.

She quickly drove home as at this time, she wants to see Shen Yun Tian. 

As soon as she entered the house, Hwang Ma comes out and greeted her, "Young Madam, good evening"

"Good evening, Hwang Ma" With an accelerated heartbeat, she continued, "Is Yun Tian home?"

"Yes, Young Madam. He is in the bedroom" After said her thanks, Li Na moved to the bedroom direction. She stands in front of the door, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, turned the doorknob and slowly entered.

Upon Li Na entrance, Shen YunTian turned his head from his reading material and a soft smile evoked on his gentle face. Just like a gentle breeze, under a dim bedroom light with Shen Yun Tian in her eyesight,  the dark shadow in surrounding her instantly washed away.

As he put away his book, Li Na moved towards him and lied her head into his arm.  

"You are quite early. Aren't you having dinner with your artist today?" Shen Yun Tian embraced and caressed her in his hold.

"No. I didn't feel like it" She shook her head and further buried herself in his warmth.

"Then, what do you feel?"

"Rather than having dinner with someone else, its better to eat with you" She looked up fluttered her eyes and smiles cheekily at him.

Her cute actions made Shen Yun Tian let out a burst out of laugh. A genuine grin spread across his face, turning it from handsome into divine making her heart squeeze in happiness. That smile, she wanted to protect it.

"So you want to go down and eat?" He continued petting her gently.

Li Na tightens her hold, "No. I don't want" The spoiled tone unintentionally leaked out from her.

"Then, what do you want?" Shen Yun Tian continued pampered her.

Li Na released her hold and look up at him eagerly. There is something that she wanted to do and since the night still early.

"Can I ask for anything?" Her eyes brighten at the thought played inside her mind.

Shen Yun Tian nodded in agreement. With his capability, she should not hesitate to utter her desire.

"Then, tonight lets have a date" She wanted to make more memories with him. To fill her mind with only his presence. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait!! This author doesn't have any excuse to give but will try to change for the better. (T_T)

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/