Chapter 3

After looking around the house, Li Na returns back to where her body is. Since Li Na's body in his room so Li Na unwillingly goes to where Shen Yun Tian is.

In his room, Shen Yun Tian sits beside Li Na's body. Quietly watching her. His face is expressionless. Li Na doesn't know what Shen Yun Tian thought.

From the first time she met him, she never knew his mind. No. She doesn't even want to know what is in his mind. They were married not because of love, it's just for their family interest.

That time, she was just graduate from college. Her time mostly spent by talking with Ru Feng over a phone call. They are hot in love and sometimes, she just can laugh happily when heard his voice.

Just thinking how devastated she felt when suddenly her mother come and told her to marry Shen Yun Tian. She repeatedly told Li Na that Shen Yun Tian is a dependable man and can take care of her.

Li Na knows that the reason she was told to marry Shen Yun Tian is because of Shen Family's power and influential. Not because they care for her. Thus Li Na just feels more resentful to Shen Yun Tian.

After countless persuasion, finally, Li Na agrees. She just couldn't handle her mother begs her to accept the marriage. Li Na knows that their family is in a big business crisis so Shen Family help truly welcomed to go through that.

From her knowledge, their grandparents are the best friend and wish for their heir to betrothed to each other. But since they both have daughters, the promise brings to the next generation which is Xie Li Na and Shen Yun Tian.

It's more sickening to know that Shen Yun Tian's age is 28 years old. Which is too older for her. Li Na age is just 22 years old. How can she be with a stoic old man in her life? The only person that deserves to be with her is only Ru Feng.

Ru Feng was the flower boy of their college and it takes a lot of her effort to make him notice her. Even though he is poor, Li Na feels happy being with him. He takes care of her heart and feeling.

The day she left Ru Feng, her heartbreak so much. She knew that behind her, Ru Feng is screaming her name but she doesn't want to look back. Afraid that she might run into his arm. Ru Feng would always have a special place inside her heart.

At the moment when Shen Yun Tian and Li Na married, she felt dullness and sorrow. There is no happiness at all. After the ceremony finished, immediately Li Na moves out from her bridal room. She can't stand to look at Shen Yun Tian's face moreover being in the same room with him.

Thankfully Shen Yun Tian had prepared a separate room for her. Thus she didn't need to sleep outside. She cried a bucket of tears that night feeling pity about her fate. It's hurtful to marry someone you don't love.

From the day she married, Li Na doesn't contact her family at all. Blaming them for being the cause for her sorrow. Just for wealthy, how could they sell their own daughter. She hates them.

While staying in the big house, she preferred to eat alone in her room and avoid any contact with Shen Yun Tian. She isolates herself.

When servants called her 'Madam', Li Na's face would wrinkle with disgust. The name shows how high she is in the house but at the same remind her of her status. It's disgusting! Disgusting! Disgusting!

For two whole years, she lives the same monotone life. She tried to leave the house by applying for a job and be independent but since her exam result is disappointing, there is none company willing to take her.

There was one day that Shen Yun Tian comes to her room and offered his help. Not only it does not make her thankful, but the resentment also keeps growing in her heart. She feels that Shen Yun Tian is mocking her so Li Na refused him.