Plot twist!

Sydney's Pov:

"I now pronounce u husband and wife, Hayes you may kiss your bride." Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned and we met. I was finally Sydney Grier. The dream I had dreamed for who knows how long. But sadly, after we were done hear we had to leave this beautiful city and go back home. I might make it back home, or I might not. But either way I do go. I know I will be happy. I found the love of my life, I lived my life, and I went peacefully.

On the plane.....

Hayes's Pov:

I sit here on the plane with my beautiful bride's head on my shoulder and my arms around her. She was beautiful and I loved her for that. But I knew she was going to die tonight. And I know she will die in my arms, I will not leave her sight, until she goes.

**********************

In California, Home....

Hayes's Pov:

We had made it back to home, and she had too. She was still ticking, and I was happy. I carried her to the car. And she sat in my lap, still asleep. Her doctor had told me to give her these meds so she would go peacefully. They made her sleep.

When we got to the house everyone had set things up already. Out room was set up for her to go. I carry her up there and lay her down. I set my things down and for the first time in forever I hear her say fully and not weak at all "Hayes... Come here..."

I turn around with my eyes big. She had never said something like that in such a strong tone before, at least every since she was diagnosed. I walk over to her and say "Yes beautiful?" She says "Can you give me my glasses please? And a water?" I grab her glasses off the table and the water. I put the glasses on her beautiful perfect face. Then opened the water for her.

She takes a sip and coughs a little. She takes another and was fine. She sits up without help or any struggle. She says "Hayes, I feel fine." I look at her like she is crazy. The only way we would know if she was better is if she could walk and if her blood pressure could handle me being myself.

I help her up even though she didn't want it. She pushes me off of her and walks perfectly fine. She jumps into me, wraps her legs around my waist and says "Hayes, I think I am better?"

************************

*** Short chapter, but I bet you weren't expecting that!!! I am going to finish it up next chapter. I am making them short for reasons, but I promise it will be good in the end. ****