Chapter 4-

I had avoided Mathew for the most of the rest of the day. Ian helped me bandage up my wrists, telling me that Mathew wasn't going to hurt me again.... I walked towards the cafeteria, wanting to see Mathew, I didn't want to eat with anyone else. I bumped into a guy that stopped walking suddenly. "Sorry". I looked down, holding my neon black and blue backpack while avoiding eye contact. "It's really my fault. Are you that girl that they call Erin?"

I nodded and he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "I've heard so much about you. Now I wonder, does your mouth work wonders?" He ran his fingers through my long black and white hair and grabbed a handful. He then grabbed me in a choke hold and didn't remove his arms until I fell onto the floor.

Ian's POV:

Ever since the day that I first met that small beautiful girl, Alexander, my wolf has been telling me to mate with her and make her have our pups. He even told me to mark her right then and there, just in case I never see her again. What he doesn't understand is that if I don't see her again, I will personally find where she lives and complete the mating process. I know that she's my Beta's younger sister, but that's what makes it more fun.

Sorry this is kinda short. Damn. I'll update in 4 minutes again.