Chapter 3- Bro

I walked into the girls locker room, sitting alone at the end of a bench taking out my tank top, basketball shorts, and sneakers. I quickly changed and got up to leave. I was punched in the stomach and send flying onto my back. A girl pulled me to my feet by my hair. "Hey little slut, we saw you at the mall flirting with my dream boy". She stepped me in the cheek and her and all her friend's eyes turned pitch black.

I was punched, kicked, slapped, and humiliated in every way possible. I cried, laying on the floor all sad. Most of the girls took pictures and left me all alone in the room. I walked out with a million different bruises, going up to Mathew. "Can I borrow your hoodie?" He clenched his fists abs guys eyes turned black just like the girls. "Who did this to you?!" I whimpered, "I accidentally...fell onto the floor on the way out of the locker room". He grabbed me by my wrists and made me look at him, "I know you're lying to me, tell me to the truth and I won't get mad".

I started to cry, he was was scaring me and his grip was hurting me. "Mathew let go of her, you've got her crying". "But-". "I said 'let go of her'". Mathew let go of me and a hand reached out and grasped my chin, I looked into the eyes of the guy from the mall. "Are you okay?" "...".