Chapter 1- A Regular Day

Note: The picture above is of Erin when she's older

__________________

I got out of bed and stripped down, walking into the bathroom and did all of my hygiene things. I walked out and into my room, planting my now dry body on the foot of my bed, lotioning my skin. I then put on my underclothes then black tights and a grey shirt. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cocoa puffs and sat on the couch and watched the weather. It was going to rain today, luckily Mathew was driving us when he comes from his party.

Mathew is my older brother, we both are the children of Riff Raff and a woman. They both didn't want kids, so we both live alone.... I put on my boots and heard a car horn, I ran outside through the rain. I got into the car and stayed quiet as the rain raced down the side of the window. "Soo... your birthday is coming up?" I nodded, "want me to throw you a party?" I shook my head and looked down at my fingers that were dancing on my lap.

When we arrived at the mall, Mathew opened my car door and shielded me from the rain with an umbrella. We walked by a ton of people, they were all a lot taller than me. I am 5'4, the size of an 12 year old, but i'm really 15 turning 16 soon. We went into Toys R' Us so he could buy some stuff, i waited by the entrance because he said it was a surprise. All off a sudden i was pushed onto the floor by a group of average sized girls with high heels, they didn't even say "excuse me" or "sorry".

After sitting up, a very tall guy pulled me up onto my feet and smirked at my blushing from embarrassment. "Tell me if they bother you again". I avoided eye contact as sparks trickled up my arms, the guy chuckled and left. Mathew came out of the store holding a huge bag, "let's go to Party City next".