Chapter 8

~ Erin's POV ~

When we got to the movies he let me pick the movie. Avengers 2: Age of Ultron was the movie I haven't seen, but some people I know has and the commercials look really cool. We waited in line for 15 minutes to buy the tickets. "Can I get 2 adult tickets to Avengers 2 3D?" "Yes sir, would you like seats in the front, middle, or back rows?" "Middle please". "Sir that will be $56.25". Wow, that's a lot of money to spend just to see a movie. He paid without hesitation then led me to the concession stands.

"Can we have 2 large popcorns. 2 large drinks. 2 large things of Nachos Cheese. And 2 of every candy you have back there?" When they got everything he asked for, he paid the $273 and carried everything. "How are you so strong?" "I don't know, I was born strong?" Before the movie started, I leaned my chair back in relaxation mode and whispered in his ear, "i'll pay you back soon".

"No thanks, it's all on me". We put on our 3D glasses and started arguing about whether or not I would be paying him back. It went on until he pulled me onto his lap and twisted my arm a bit. "Say my name". I shook my head and his hand ran up my thighs. "Ian". His lips twisted into a smirk. "Now say that you won't pay me back". I shook my head until his hand went in between my legs and touched my inner thighs. "Fine, I won't pay you back".

I may seem stupid, but I was raised to always pay back what I borrowed so that there wouldn't be problems in the future.

~

Half way through the movie, I left to use the bathroom. Note to self- don't drink a large soda while watching trailers. But it's as if the trailers are longer than the movie actually is. We were sitting there for a long time and he had gotten up 71 times just to stretch his legs.

When I got into the bathroom, I puked up all of that buttery/salty popcorn and rinsed my mouth out. I looked into the mirror and saw a black figure standing behind me. I turned back around and noted that the person was gone. Probably my imagination.

"Erin I. McCartney, you're under arrest".