SPENCER***P.O.V.

Dustin and I ran into the cage as soon as we could, standing on both sides of her, as she threw her arms across our shoulders to help support her. We walked out heading back for the locker room breaking through the cheering crowd, when I felt her stumble, and her arms started to slip. I quickly looked to Dustin and then caught her and picked her up bridle style as her legs buckled under her.  " Damn Sweetheart, You did good! " Dustin said beside me to her, as I glanced down at her bloody face seeing that she lost consciousness. We continued to the locker room, pushing the door open I carried her over to the benches, as Dustin came in behind us with Phillip our club doctor rushing over. He took his flashlight out and opened her left eye, slowly moving the light across. "That's a good sign, Her pupils are dilating." Philip said as he glanced at me and then to my brother. He checked her blood pressure, which he said was a little low and she was breathing mostly normal. I looked at Phillip asking "Phil she will be okay though?" and he put his hand on my shoulder and said she "She should be fine but would like to keep an eye on her till she wakes up at least." Next thing I notice is Dustin getting someone to drive the SUV over here to take Jordan back to the club. 

It had been about 25 minutes since we brought Jordan in here, and she was still unconscious. Bear, Kelsey, Boomy, and Bruiser had joined us about 10 minutes ago after I texted Bruiser, telling him what had happened. "Hey I'm here, I parked the SUV at the side door!" Danicka called out as she came running through the door. I stood up as she entered,with Jordan still in my arms and headed out the door to where the SUV is with everyone following behind. 

I got to the SUV, laid her across the backseat and walked to the other side getting in and lifting her head up to it was resting on my lap. Danicka got in the drivers seat with Kelsey jumping in the passenger seat. "Hold on, roll down the left window" I said to my sister. "Dustin, grab Jordan's stuff out of the locker room please?" I had asked, then said " I'll send a prospect to pick my bike up later." "We will be right behind you brother" Dustin said. Then Danicka rolled the window up and took off back to the club. I couldn't take my eye's off Jordan's battered face, It makes me want to go back there and beat Tank till he can just barely breath. "She'll be okay, She has had much worse happen." Kelsey say's while glancing from me to Jordan from the passenger seat. Her words making me tense, that is not something I want to hear. 

We pull in in front of the doors to the club with mostly everyone who came to The Rodeo Show pulling in behind us. I hop out and come to the other side, picking Jordan up and carrying her to my club bedroom and laying her down. Not long after Phil knocked on the open door as he stood in the doorway. " You could of brought her to my office." he said to me as he walked closer. "She started waking up so I thought she would be more comfortable in a bed" I said as I stood back to let him check her. "Ugh.... My head.. Where am I?" I hear her say. I moved closer so she could see a face she knew. " Darlin, You lost consciousness and this Is Phillip, he is a doctor. We drove you back to the club, and your in my bedroom I have here." I told her as she started to relax. "I'm going to step out for a minute. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna grab a cloth to clean your face." I assured her, and then stepped out giving Phil time to check her over and ask her what he needed to. 

I moved my way down the stairs walking behind the bar to grab a cup of water and a wet wash cloth for Jordan. Stopping to look at Bear,Kelsey, Bruiser, and Dustin. "She woke up, Phil's checking on her." I told them and then walked back to my room. She was now sitting up on the edge of the bed with Phil handing her 2 aspirin. "Here drink some water too." I said crouching down in front of her and handing her the cup. Slowly resting both my hands on her knees with the damp cloth still in one of my hands. "So Phil, she okay to go home?" I asked looking at him then glancing back at her as she sets the cup on the bedside table. "Yes, she can just take the aspirin as needed. Her ribs are bruised, she's gonna have a black eye in the morning, I popped her broken nose back in place. If there is any concerns, just call. Get some rest Jordan!" He said and then left.