Another Damn Video

"Shut the Hell up already! I don't wanna hear it from you, you bastard!"

"Kacchan, please," Bakugo watched Deku's eyes narrowed, "you need to know, it's important for you to-"

"What the Hell did I just say?! You wanna die?" He could feel rage beginning to bubble from his palms as he clenched his sparkling fists at his sides.

"Come on, calm down already."

"Don't roll your eyes, goddamn it!" Bakugo roared.

A group of civilians scattered off the sidewalk at the sound of his voice before raising their phones to take pictures of them, giggling and shrieking as they passed. He and the green haired annoyance were walking towards the ramen shop on the side of the city to discuss an upcoming vacation. Bakugo still thought it was a bad idea to take such an extended break during the city's current uprising of crime, but Eijiro had wanted to join in so how could he say no? Now his idiotic friend was trying to bring up a matter that he had been specifically trying to ignore, regardless of his PR rep's hounding.

"You're acting childishly, Kacchan."

"I just said I don't wanna talk about it, you keep bringing it up. So shut your fuckin' mouth already." Bakugo growled as they opened the door of the ramen shop, a fresh smell of fish and chives greeting their noses as they noticed Todoroki sitting in the private booth in the back.

"Ah, Izuku," Bakugo watched the two embrace stiffly and scoffed as they sat and Deku observed the menu.

"Who the Hell are we waiting on? Pink Cheeks?" he grumbled, flopping down onto the other side of the booth and snatching his own, slightly sticky menu, his eyes gravitating towards the section filled with little pepper markers across each dish.

"Ah, she's actually on patrol right now. We're expecting-"

"Midoria, Todoroki, Bakugo, it's good to see you." Bakugo silenced a groan at the blue haired man chopping his hand towards them and scooted to the side to let him sit, sending a sour look towards the unsympathetic, green haired man across from him.

After a few torturous moments of small talk and getting their steaming bowls of food, the group launched into a discussion on private beaches. Given that three of heroes in the group were ranked as number one, and number one hero duo respectively, there was never a moment of peace from the media. This made finding a secure location was a must.

Bakugo ignored the bulk of their conversation, inhaling his ramen instead, his eyes wattering from the spice for a moment before he slammed his bowl down and swiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He ignored engine fuck's glare his way as he leaned back against the cushions, staring out the small tinted window at the cars passing by.

"I'm sure that will work, I can let the rest of the group know the plan in case they have any objections."

"Bakugo, you're acting more angry than usual."

"Shut up icyhot, I'm not in the mood." he growled, not even bothering to look at him.

"Is it about what happened with-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll kill you, I swear."

"I think you need to address it Kacchan, it's not reflecting on just your image, you know." idiot Deku's voice chimed, his eyes serious.

"What," Bakugo scoffed, glaring at the other man, "You pissed cause your fanboys wanted us to be together? I'd rather die."

"Of course not Kacchan, I was talking about Kirishima." Deku said, irritation coloring his tone, "You know the media is blowing this up," the man's eyes softened in sympathy and Bakugo could have thrown up right there. "I'm worried about you two is all."

"Yeah well I don't need any of your damn concern," he spat, "We're doing just fine. This shit's gonna die down anyways. My team will cover it up... somehow."

"But how does Eijiro feel about that?" Todoroki questioned, his eyebrows tilted up in a puzzled expression.

"HE'S FUCKIN' FINE DAMMIT SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!" Bakugo roared, slamming his hands onto the table and shaking their bowls.

"My soba..." Todoroki muttered, casting a serious look Bakugo's way as he sank back into the seat. "You know it will be a while before this cools down."

Even the half and half bitch ass thinks it's big?

"I've seen shit much bigger than this disappear in a couple of weeks. It's FUCKING FINE." He snarled from between his clenched teeth.

"If you say so," Deku sighed, now scrolling on his phone idly. But I don't think it is..." He raised his phone up to Bakugo's eye level, his own face serious behind the phone. "As the number one duo hero team, the two of you need to address it to the public. Or it won't go away."

All Bakugo could do was glare at the obnoxiously bright GIF of himself in the small alley, holding Eijiro and lip locked in a passionate embrace. The post has millions of views.

God. Damn. it.

Hey everyone!! I'm ALIVEEEE!!! Here's chapter one of the long awaited sequel to Passion on Display!

The plot of this story WILL reference events from the first story but it's NOT mandatory as I will adequately set it up for anyone to understand ❤️

This story is set in the future, I'm so excited to be able to put out this chapter! I'm hoping to have more time to write as I have a ton of ideas!!

See you all next chapter!! ❤️~TAK