мeeтιng тнe oтнerѕ

Start from the beginning

"Oh daddy~" I purr right back with a smirk.

"Just five minutes and then I'll give you your punishment," he pulls me up out of bed and puts a sweatshirt on me and I tiredly meet them and insult the crap out of them before sleeping as long as I possibly can

ѕтepнen

Stephen invited his friends over to show me off

Stephen invited his friends over to show me off. Well of course it's on the day I was filming a music video for a song I sung with some famouser people.

"Wow doll you look beautiful." Stephen compliments as I come home.

"Thank you. What time will your friends be here?" I give him a quick kiss.

"In like 20 minutes. Why?" He follows on my heels.

"That's definitely not enough time to change. Well at least I look hot as a pin-up girl." I shake my head.

"You'd look great as anything you dress up as. Now I need to get dinner into the oven." Stephen gives me a long kiss before going into the kitchen and I touch up my lipstick and play piano.

"Wow... that's some good piano playing." I hear a voice I've never heard before. I see Stephen walk into the room I'm in.

"Stephen. You forget to knock." I smile looking up from the piano and look at Stephen and finish the song.

"Hey. I know you weren't trying on clothes or anything." He defends.

"It's fine I'm just teasing you. Sorry boys about the '50s getup. I had to do a music video earlier with pentatonics." I stand up and kiss Stephens cheek, leaving a bright red lip mark.

"It's fine. I'm Daniel, nice to meet you (y/n)" the one with short green hair offers his hand first.

"It's wonderful to meet you. I once had a costar named Daniel... he was so awkward when he had to go onstage and take his shirt off." I laugh.

"She's an actress." Stephen clarifies. Daniel nods understandingly.

"I'm Jay." The yellowish orange haired one says next.

"Pleasure to meet you. My best friends wife goes by J, sorry I like to connect names to people... it's just a weird habit." I shake my head.

"It's awesome to meet the girl Stephens been gushing over." Jay laughs.

"Awe Stephen you gush about me? Probably not as much as I gush about you to my costar Ryan... so much so that he's considered quitting the show... but if he does nobody will repeatedly murder the three most popular kids in school with me." I sigh.

"What?" The last guy looks confused.

"I'm currently in a production of Heathers. I play Veronica... Sawyers. Ryan plays the charming psychopath JD. You have to have no shame to be an actor." I push my hair back.

"Stephen plays a psychopath." He points out.

"Oh honey I know. I know much more about that stuff than him. Mostly because of my roles." I grab Stephens hand unconsciously.

"Oh I'm Hosuh by the way." He introduces blushing embarrassed.

"That's a name I've never heard before," My accent leaks through, "whoops southerness coming through."

jay

I got Jay to convince his friends to come out to do a hike with me

I got Jay to convince his friends to come out to do a hike with me. Apparently they are all indoors losers and need some fresh air.

"Jeez... its go bright." I hear a voice say coming towards the picnic table were sitting at.

"Hey! Dan, Stephen, Hosuh! Over here!" Jay waves over three brightly haired individuals.

'My victims have arrived' I sign to Jay.

"No! You cant kill them!" Jay gasps sarcastically.

"Wait what?" The green haired one questions.

"She's joking about it. Guys this is my girlfriend (y/n)." Jay introduces me.

"H-h-hi." I wave.

"Oh yeah she has a pretty bad stutter, please don't let it distract you." Jay smiles.

"You r-ready to c-climb this m-m-mountain?" I motion with a smirk.

We hike and get to know each other pretty well and I do some filming of everything and them being idiots with the promise to cover their faces.