вecoмιng oғғιcιal

danιel
"Your quiet." I poke Daniels shoulder were walking to our date. We aren't anything and I don't know if we will.

"I'm just thinking." He smiles at me.

"What about?" I nudge him and he grabs my hand and I end up blushing.

"How I'm going to ask you to be my girlfriend..." he responds without thinking.

"Oh.. I think you just asked me..." I cover my face with my free hand.

"Uhhh... I meant for it to be more romantic... but uh... yeah will you be my girlfriend?" He smiles awkwardly.

"Yeah.. I will." I smile blushing deeply and he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

нoѕυн
"Hey... are we just like in love or are we a couple?" I ask playing with hosuhs hair.

"Oh... I mean I'd like you to be my girlfriend but you don't have to."

"Silly of course I will! I've been waiting for you to ask but I realized you were being denser than a bowling ball." I start French braiding his hair.

"That's kind of rude..." he mutters.

"Hosuh I'm just teasing you. I don't think you are that dense, but you aren't good at picking up my clues." I laugh as he pouts.

ѕтepнen
Stephen and I have been on like six dates this month and he still hasn't asked me to date him! This is insane but... I mean I'm on another date with him right now.

"I was wondering if you'd be my girl." Stephen squeezes my hand gently as we walk from the last mini golf hole back to return our stuff.

"Well it depends." I smirk

"O-on what?" He suddenly looks scared for his life.

"If you'd be my guy." I give him a huge grin.

"Well yeah of course I will. You're the best girl I've ever met and I'm usually so cynical about love but you've been showing me the good parts." He confesses with a blush.

"Awe! Stephen! Making me now wanna cut it off with my side hoe." I tease him.

"Your WHAT!" He hisses.

"Stephen I'm kidding! I'm not seeing anyone but you and imma keep it that way... because relationships with more than one person is kinda complicated..."

jay
"Uh Hey (y/n)... can we talk?" Jay asks as we are sitting in my car at the trail head after our first date.

"Y-Yeah." I smile at him.

"I know we've really only gone on one date but... you know I really like you... and I wanna know if you'll be my girlfriend?" He rambles.

"Ya!" I squeal and hug him tightly.

"Oh thank goodness..." he laughs hugging me back.